By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Let out your frustration

watching a perfect stream of a couple of morons babbling on about nothing,30 adverts without a glitch but as soon as the game kicks off it's stop start every 30 seconds

it makes me so mad,i want to club my laptop to death

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
chocoloco said:

Does driving with a revoked license really deserve 5 days in jail, why is my statistics teacher more anal then all chemistry teachers I ever had, oh and boutros seems like the biggest goody, goody to ever exist?

Why thank you. I'm always aiming for the top ^.^

Boutros said:
chocoloco said:

Does driving with a revoked license really deserve 5 days in jail, why is my statistics teacher more anal then all chemistry teachers I ever had, oh and boutros seems like the biggest goody, goody to ever exist?

Why thank you. I'm always aiming for the top ^.^

Good man always be proud of yourself!

I'm an ugly that can't get a girl,people say that all you need is self-cofidence,but that would just make me a self-cofident ugly person,people say girls go for a guy with money,but how can I get a girl,if I'm working all the time,saving up money,people say girls go for a guy that's in shape,but I work all night and sleep all day,so there's no time for that----start the cycle all over again----end rant. lol

Too many doomsday threads lately.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

Not enough members are showing support for the new VGC initiative that women should obey men. I suppose their wives or girlfriends are monitoring them, so that's why they haven't joined our group yet.

Alas, it will always be a lost dream.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Beuli2 said:

Too many doomsday threads lately.

does'nt your avatar fit with the doomsday theme. lol

FFX is too fucking tedious.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

I hate the electric company, just yesterday the power was cut two times, one lasted for two hours. And there is a small blackout almost every month.

My country is being governed by morons. So far two of their anti-crisis measures were to raise the VAT to 24% and reduces the salaries of people who work for the state by 25%. They have no viable solutions. And at the rate things are going we will end up with a dictatorship, or a revolution, or both. This fills me with great rage, especially since I can't two anything about it.

And tomorrow I'm starting my 3rd year in university.

I'm happy...no frustration!

But I am a bit hungry though

Better go n make Chicken Teriyaki

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey