By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Let out your frustration

Everyone needs to vent, so come on over to this thread and just let it all out.

Keep swearing within reason.

Well, just now, I was about to listen to A Fleeting Dream, one of my favorite Final Fantasy songs, when I find out the Youtube user who supplies about every piece of VG Music Imagineable has been suspended.

Why the hell does Youtube feel the need to censor anything that moves. It's really pissing me off. I usually go to that guy's channel and listen to some music, but NO, it has to be blocked.

Damn it.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Spider-Man 4 being cancelled is scandalous, disgraceful and improper. I hate Sony.

People, if you see me driving down the highway at 70mph, do not pull out of your driveway and get in front of me so that you can drive 50mph.  I will hit you just for the principle of it.  Also, if I'm going down the highway driving 70mph, do not pass me only to hit the breaks 1/2 a mile down the road and make a left turn.  I do not like braking......ever.

*shakes fist*

Grrr...

That felt good.  I should let my frustrations out more often.

d21lewis said:

People, if you see me driving down the highway at 70mph, do not pull out of your driveway and get in front of me so that you can drive 50mph.  I will hit you just for the principle of it.  Also, if I'm going down the highway driving 70mph, do not pass me only to hit the breaks 1/2 a mile down the road and make a left turn.  I do not like braking......ever.

*shakes fist*

Grrr...

Whoo I like to slow down when someone is too close behind me ^.^

Boutros said:
d21lewis said:

*shakes fist*

Grrr...

Whoo I like to slow down when someone is too close behind me ^.^

*RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE*

Around the Network

My internet disconnects randomly on me just to check that my computer really is my computer.

This sometimes happens during tense SC2 mathces etc.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I LOVE ICELAND!

He sold our 360!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

Too many people have you avatar. It's driving P_chan mad.

Fuck.

Does driving with a revoked license really deserve 5 days in jail, why is my statistics teacher more anal then all chemistry teachers I ever had, oh and boutros seems like the biggest goody, goody to ever exist?