By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

The update is out!  The torches to lanterns conversion hasn't been implemented yet, and Hell is now referred to as the Nether, but everything else seems to be there. 

Super World Cup Fighter II: Championship 2010 Edition

Around the Network

Got this game last week, but haven't put too much time into it yet.  But when I do, it's hard to quit.  I start digging and my OCD takes over.  I go deeper and deeper, discovering cave after cave, mining ore after ore, and I just can't stop!  So I try not to play very often lol.

I first started playing singleplayer and encountered all sorts of craziness, like random bits of land floating in the air, and two mountains with what are essentially upside down mountains right above them, connected at the tip.

Now I'm playing playing with Ameratsu in his server, and haven't encountered anything quite so cool.  I'm going to see if I can rig is to that I can create a city in the sky, however.  Once I collect enough resources so that I don't have to ever go digging again lol.

The Halloween Update is out!

The minecraft.net server is a bit overwhelmed at the moment, so you might not be able to get in immediately.

There’s a whole pile of new content in this update, and a bunch of bugs in multi player got fixed. Here’s what I managed to fit in:

Next up, I will take a couple of days off, then get started on survival mode multiplayer and make a push towards reaching Beta. I will also finish moving minecraft.net over to the much faster server and DDOS protection I signed up for last week.

We’ll move in to our fancy new offices slightly ahead of schedule, on November 15. Initially, it’ll be just me, Daniel and Jakob, but about two weeks later, Jeb and <SECRET ARTIST NAME WITHHELD UNTIL HE’S QUIT HIS JOB> will join us.

http://notch.tumblr.com/

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

grrr... the fact that neither minecarts or health was fixed erks me... give us one of the two… i might have to take a break due to this

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

I have a couple of questions regarding the purchase of this game. Do you need a PayPal account? Does the currency matter (dollar-euro)?

Around the Network

What happened to the vgchartz server? I was never able to get in.

Leunam said:

I have a couple of questions regarding the purchase of this game. Do you need a PayPal account? Does the currency matter (dollar-euro)?

So far you need a PayPal account, but they're planning on creating a non-PayPal way to pay.

The currency you have doesn't matter.  PayPal can auto-convert to the Euros, so it comes out to 13 or 14 American bucks.

SuperAdrianK said:

What happened to the vgchartz server? I was never able to get in.

sorry about that, i didnt update it till late sunday my time (did not realize you guys would be locked out till i did ) should be up now

So who belongs to what in Vgchartzville? I know Silver-Tiger built the wooden house and the treehouse but how about everyone else?

This is my little hut at the moment. Most of my time has been spent under ground.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

ill add a screen shot later, but the tower coming up out of the water and the hollow below is mine. was working on a subway system down there, had a lot of the tunnels cut finnished, but the lack of the minecart fix has stopped work on that