By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

We concentrate extremely heavily on creative building, but we do it in a survival environment (hostile mobs ARE active), so we build things FOR a survival world (IE, well-lit, mob traps, etc).

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

I popped in the server for a minute before the game crashed.

The hub is so full of stuff it's overwhelming!

IllegalPaladin said:

I popped in the server for a minute before the game crashed.

The hub is so full of stuff it's overwhelming!

sorry about that, they were doing some heavy world edit, and though the server did not go down, it became very laggy till the work was done, im making some more changes on my side so this is less noticable, should not happen often. 

by default you will not be able to build when first hoping on, but ask anyone whos name is in red or blue (im pretty sure mods are blue) and they should fix ya up as a builder

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Mods are purple. Supermods are teal (blue-ish).

SW-5120-1900-6153

I've got some significant plans for the future of the city.

Joe, once upon a time, had sectioned off a strange valley to the west of where the City is now because it was a unique formation. But since he hasn't been using it, I asked him for permission to use it and he said it was okay.

SO.

South of the city, that area is being developed into an "old town" section, with less defined borders, less even levels, and smaller buildings.

West/southwest of the city is going to become the surburbs. There will be one or two small suburban neighborhoods, as well as winding roads and other fun things.

At the edges of all of that, I'm going to be tossing in a rural region. There will be farms, quarries, a wood mill (with a windmill), and a number of other scenes.

In these future regions, others are more than welcome to build their own things. It's going to be fun.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

need to know if you see lag on logouts today made a few changes, one of them is garbage collection to help manage the new mass amounts of ram the server has access to 10gb, server has moved back to being over clocked form stock settings

edit also puuuuuuuush the server tonight

I'm not planning to play tonight, but if I get home early enough before my wife gets off work, I'll probably stop in. And I can attempt porting in your northern territory if Joe hasn't gotten around to doing that yet. I'd like to find a different locale than where Joe had selected, though, because there really were some cool formations in Joe's selected region. If the server stays operational during that import, then I'd say it is indeed powerful enough to handle some hardcore stress.

In other news, I've finally named my baseball field. The home of the Kojiiriin City Creepers is hereby dubbed Herobrine Field! =D

SW-5120-1900-6153

thetonestarr said:

I'm not planning to play tonight, but if I get home early enough before my wife gets off work, I'll probably stop in. And I can attempt porting in your northern territory if Joe hasn't gotten around to doing that yet. I'd like to find a different locale than where Joe had selected, though, because there really were some cool formations in Joe's selected region. If the server stays operational during that import, then I'd say it is indeed powerful enough to handle some hardcore stress.

In other news, I've finally named my baseball field. The home of the Kojiiriin City Creepers is hereby dubbed Herobrine Field! =D

like the field name!

the main server is down till i get a chance to review what happened last night.

What happened?

SW-5120-1900-6153