By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

TMI is updated for 1.7_01, but Zombe's pack (and, as a result, Fly Mod) is not yet.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

Zombe's Pack is now good to go as well. Didn't take long at all for them to update the mods for the new update. Looks like they're starting to get a little more mod-friendly with the coding. I know they've been working to clean it up a lot, and they've expanded Mojang staffing to do so.

SW-5120-1900-6153

updated server to 1.7 _1 cannot find a bukkit download if someone does let me know can ill update it when im on break tonight... as a result old op list in use

edit after thinking about it the server will be down till i can find bukkit, since bukkit split the nether and the main world. i felt running the world like it is in classic could lead to issues.

the other servers are up 25563,64,67,68

update - per the bukkit twitter/page no new bukkit till 1.7_2 is out tommorow

okay so the craft bukkit update is outsomewhere, just all the download links are borked

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

UPDATE we are live again.....

in the future server will not be updated till bukkit is updated please note this when you thing about updating your client.

also still working on rights, now that its back up please tell me when somthing is a miss, tone should be able to fix some things as he is an admin. i should also be on in the am and a good chunk of sat....

edit mods should now have give and time.

builder time

edit also i love the new sever... back up of all maps and file less than 30 sec and its a freaking gig now (666 of that is main map right now with another 100 megs being all other maps).

okay so rights have been fixed, there was a mean error where one group was not getting rights form subgroups but i tracked it down and fixed it sorry about the pain there this will be a slow learning proccess

MAPS

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25741521/bigmap20110703.png

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25741521/smallworld20110703.png

Around the Network

my bad, was making a change server side, and due to latency hit the wrong thing server is back up nothing was lost

Pistons are cool. ^_^

Hmm, there's a large room on the other side of that window. I wonder how I can get in there?

Oh, look. There's a button. Maybe I should step on it?

Whoa! That window is now a fully-open hallway leading right into the room!

...and three seconds later, it's closed again all by itself.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Made a new texture pack tonight. Based mostly off of Ovo's Rustic Pack, it's heavily altered to more closely resemble a cross between Ovo's, the Cel-Pak, Glimmar's Steampunk, Doku's RPG, HDcraft, and the Photorealism Pack. Offers high detail, high visibility, sleek designs, and sharp contrasts.

SW-5120-1900-6153

okay just an update on server list

:25563 new world; is up and running, people are building in it

:25564 sand world; shutdown i was the only one using it

:25565 mainworld; is up and using bukkit

:25566 copy of my SP; shutdown i was the only one using it

:25567 blowup world; shutdown i was the only one using it

:25568 Joes world; is up has had visitors

maps will be updated tomorrow morning

Texture pack is complete and available for all to download. It's an HD pack, so you HAVE to have the HD fix installed (use MC Patcher). It has custom water, so I recommend installing that. I think custom grass looks like trash, so I do NOT recommend doing the "Better grass" install.

http://www.mediafire.com/?6b3ui42loslxuua

SW-5120-1900-6153