By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

Silver-Tiger said:

Soo... I take the server of goddog is our official server now? :D

Just joined there, already a lot of good stuff built there, awesome!

cool glad to see more people on their. it is backed up daily. Ill try and post on here when ever i have to take it down a short time for updates.

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Around the Network
goddog said:
Silver-Tiger said:

Soo... I take the server of goddog is our official server now? :D

Just joined there, already a lot of good stuff built there, awesome!

cool glad to see more people on their. it is backed up daily. Ill try and post on here when ever i have to take it down a short time for updates.

I've just carved out my little corner of vgchartz land. It has my name written all over it.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

not cool who ever burned the giant tree thing down. not one of my projects, but thankfully im pretty sure it was an abandoned project so i will not have to revert the server

ill be bumping up the frequency of backups now.

also on a better note cool new projects seem to be starting up all over.

(Click for full size.)

So I have this glitch, where the sound doesn't work whatsoever, and if something's supposed to be pitch black (like say... at night or underground) it turns INVISIBLE.  It makes it a huge pain, and I put torches everywhere.

But then I found out I could look through the ground at interesting angles, and I got this badass screenshot.  That's the front door to my house above ground, and then a magical sideview of my torchlit basement, stairway, and lava river (it leads to monsters!!!).

If you have any cool pictures, upload them here: http://gamrreview.vgchartz.com/screens/47724/minecraft/ It'll be a VGC community museum of minecraft exhibits.

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:

(Click for full size.)

So I have this glitch, where the sound doesn't work whatsoever, and if something's supposed to be pitch black (like say... at night or underground) it turns INVISIBLE.  It makes it a huge pain, and I put torches everywhere.

But then I found out I could look through the ground at interesting angles, and I got this badass screenshot.  That's the front door to my house above ground, and then a magical sideview of my torchlit basement, stairway, and lava river (it leads to monsters!!!).

If you have any cool pictures, upload them here: http://gamrreview.vgchartz.com/screens/47724/minecraft/ It'll be a VGC community museum of minecraft exhibits.

cool will do have to take some pics of old worlds

goddog said:

not cool who ever burned the giant tree thing down. not one of my projects, but thankfully im pretty sure it was an abandoned project so i will not have to revert the server

That was the first thing I noticed when I spawned. I thought it was there on purpose as a kind of meeting place.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Nothing is so fun as building an great house then go mining for hours..To go back to your house and find a fucking big spider help!!

Anyway love this trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVFTmqXFLX8&feature=related

wick said:
goddog said:

That was the first thing I noticed when I spawned. I thought it was there on purpose as a kind of meeting place.

Yeah, it looked pretty awesome when it was still there. When I logged in a few hours later, the tower burned.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Interesting, the only crappy part to this game, and possibly the only reason I have not to purchase it would be the lack of enemies.

I would rather many types of enemies to challenge me.

When I saw the lava I was thinking lava golems,

When I saw the mountains I thought, Yeti's and Dragons,

When I saw the ocean I though amphibious predators and in the dark.

I thought of the lurkers and the zombies and skeletons yes, but also darker things that can go unexplained, how about swarms or possessed bugs and the such.

I saw a guy make a castle but then I was like, so whats gonna destroy that castle?

Lurkers could do the trick - instead of lurkers how about seekers also, enemies that look for the light!

it would scare the crap out of me knowing that an enemy would look for my little torch.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D