By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

Have two copies on the Wii U.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network

hey gang been a bit the servers are going to be down for a bit, look for them to be back up this fall, should be before October I have a home move and will be without a permanent one till August/September . backups are still available

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

With me on the hunt for a home, I have placed a slightly older version of Waterworld on Beadrock through Realms, let me know if you want to play and ill invite you

That would be awesome, I actually recently purchased Bedrock edition too.

IllegalPaladin said:

That would be awesome, I actually recently purchased Bedrock edition too.

Cool will PM you to try and find out how to add you

also although cramped right now normal servers are up.... I have one more move planned in the next 3 months so there will be another down time...

edit forum updates are no longer alerting me, but PMs do seem to come through

Around the Network

hey all at my new place servers are back up and stable right now, I'll try and come by here more as well... does not seem like PM's make it through anymore either. I have some chaise moves planned, and consolidation. the VM server is going through a rebuild before minecraft makes it over there. let me know of any issues you guys have.

mcg.hansrotech.com for the prime server.... waterworld is still on its port.

hey gang, while I know its not really used anymore, the servers are both updated to 1.16.1. the dynmap is down for now, as are essentials.

mcg.hansrotech.com for the prime server.... waterworld is still on its port. if for some reason that does not work try mcm.hansrotech.com