By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

Yeah, I've been there a few times. Never realized what those switches were about (partially because I never bothered flipping them since I didn't know what they would do).

I discovered Joe's flame rod + exp farm yesterday. I've grinded ("ground" just doesn't seem right in this context) probably 120 levels with it. Once I figure out the best way to build it, I'm going to be reproducing it in the overworld with a zombie/skeleton farm (mob farm like the one I have currently producing mob drops), or maybe with the zombie spawner I've discovered.

I think I'll also try finding a way to build one to work with spiders as well.

Experience farms are nice, but I don't like how far I have to travel to get to Joe's.

Meanwhile, I've begun building my fortress on Waterworld. Until now, it's just been a farming compound. Now's when the real fun begins...

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network
thetonestarr said:

Yeah, I've been there a few times. Never realized what those switches were about (partially because I never bothered flipping them since I didn't know what they would do).

I discovered Joe's flame rod + exp farm yesterday. I've grinded ("ground" just doesn't seem right in this context) probably 120 levels with it. Once I figure out the best way to build it, I'm going to be reproducing it in the overworld with a zombie/skeleton farm (mob farm like the one I have currently producing mob drops), or maybe with the zombie spawner I've discovered.

I think I'll also try finding a way to build one to work with spiders as well.

Experience farms are nice, but I don't like how far I have to travel to get to Joe's.

Meanwhile, I've begun building my fortress on Waterworld. Until now, it's just been a farming compound. Now's when the real fun begins...

well there is an underground tunnel that cuts to his place that has rail in it, down close to bedrock, i could do an underground render to help you find it, or a neather portal, using the portal in my base, it cuts travel time to his down to 1-2 min from 10-15

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

I use the nether, it's the absolutely fastest possible way to get there. Travel time is about three minutes, which isn't terrible, but I'd like it shorter than that. No big deal.

SW-5120-1900-6153

It's about due time for a new render of Waterworld.

SW-5120-1900-6153

thetonestarr said:
It's about due time for a new render of Waterworld.

ask and you shall receive 

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25741521/output20130508.png

Around the Network

Ballin'. My place is huge compared to what it was back on the last map. I had to hunt for it before. Now it draws the eye to it.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Have any of you guys tried out the new launcher yet?

SW-5120-1900-6153

no have not tried out the new launcher yet, have kept an eye on it... did they implement the feature where you can choose a jar?

also there will be down time some time from thurs-satin the am im moving to a home built router running pfsence for now may migrate to cisco isa55XX later this year and repurpose the device

Hmmmmmm I may have to return one of these days and see what I've missed.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

That's what I've been trying to say! =p

Zombe's has been unofficially updated. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14111945/zombes_modpack_152.rar

SW-5120-1900-6153