By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

My chicken farm was getting incredibly crowded, so I had to expand it. Added an expansion that made it slightly more than twice the size it was previously and it still looks really crowded.

Sounds like I'm almost to the point where I can start regularly harvesting my chickens for their meat.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

ive been on sparingly as work has me up on hours right now, but i have enoyed seeing all the new things, also is it me or do animals seem to be in larger clumps now

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

we have moved to 1.0 and added tiamat to our multiverse world. mods can now add tags & have dynmap commands, and builders and up have centopath working right (deathchest), supermods have full world edit rights.

not the full rights change yet, need update to one of the plugins to be ready for 1.0 before that change, and will be trying world specific weather

Well with the 1.0 update done looks like I'll be back!! :)

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

I prefer PermissionsBukkit, but it's not ready yet, probably mostly because we don't have an official, promoted build of Bukkit yet.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

ive noticed it (permissionsbukit) it is part of the reason new groups are not done... completely new structure for group management in the essentials plugin. thought the world vs global rights is nice right now its a pain i have to figure out… getting it to play nice with other plug ins

I've modified the dragon memorial area around the fountain and I think it looks pretty slick now. I'm thinking about making a staircase that leads to a small deck hanging below the memorial where some tables and chairs can go to observe the scarred landscape.

Just updated to 1.0 and started a new world. Haven't been able to explore much yet.

(Not wanting this thread to fall out of my forum buddy)

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

there was a failback of world nibiru due to griefing, it was failed back to friday, tone copied and saved some work with world edit should be restoring it. the griefing was by builder class players who found a tnt cache but we are unsure of which persons in the group carried out the griefing.

the tnt cache has been removed

goddog said:
there was a failback of world nibiru due to griefing, it was failed back to friday, tone copied and saved some work with world edit should be restoring it. the griefing was by builder class players who found a tnt cache but we are unsure of which persons in the group carried out the griefing.

the tnt cache has been removed

And thanks to today's events it will have to be rolled back again. Some people...