By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
viStaR said:

just watch Wii killing all starting November... u guys understimate the wii holidats power.

well the wii used to have that power year round

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
iWarMachine said:
billy.amick said:

I think a lot of people missed the big picture on the second week after Halo Reach Sony OUTSOLD 360 in total software for the week. That is huge.

with halo:reach Sony still has a big advantage in software sales (Microsoft Studios Vs. SCEI Studios)

SCEI

God Of War 3 = 3M

Heavy Rain = 1.5M

MAG = 1M

MLB10 = .5M

ModNation = .5M

6.500.000 Total

MS

Halo:Reach = 4M (So far)

Crackdown 2 = .5M

Alan Wake = .7M

5.300.000 Total

and with 2 big titles coming out (Fable 3 & Gran Turismo 5)

You forgot White Knight Chronicles for Sony - .28 (without Japan)

Sports Champion as well.

leo-j said:
thismeintiel said:
leo-j said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

lol WOW! 20 k ahead of da Wii? Niceeeee :D and Fifa 11 and GT5 are coming out soon too..great numbers for ps3

and Sports Champions is doing great over there...word of mouth must be really helping the sales, as sony wanted it to be

Wii is free falling? maybe..it might turn around fast in the holidays but for now lol

not with kinect coming out...

which is why I made my prediction... I saw this coming... which is why I predicted... because I saw it coming... if I didn't see it coming... I wouldnt's have predicted...such... a... thing...

predictions predictions

WUSA WUSA WUSA

gay sex

yep..

Uhm...

Can I watch?

Edit: No homo, of course.

lets do it together...

Ok.  But just give me enough time to say "no homo", cause that covers you no matter what you do. 

kowenicki said:
darthdevidem01 said:
ethomaz said:

Just curious...

Does anyone think Kinect should increase 360 sales more than GT5 on PS3?

No I highly doubt this lol

you're wrong

The 360 will handily beat the PS3 this holidays partly due to the push it gets from kinect.  The GT5 boost will last a week or 3 at best.

do you realize that if Nintendo cuts the price of the Wii, it will KILL Kinect sales!

Parents would see a $ 150 Wii versus a $ 300 Kinect bundle, and which one do you think they will buy?

especially in this economy

A price cut would do two things for Nintendo: boost Wii hardware sales, and destroy the Kinect launch.

I'm not saying NIntendo will definately cut the price, but if they do, Kinect is dead.  End of story.

If NIntendo is smart they will cut the price of the Wii and soon.

and besides, where is the killer app for the Kinect?

like the Wii had with Wii Sports....

I'm not impressed with the Move game line up either, but it looks better than the Kinect software line up, which is really weak.  But either way, neither Move or Kinect has a game like Wii Sports....

interesting

next week 360 numbers should continue to decrease

Time to Work !

Around the Network
libellule said:

interesting

Next week? No, it'll boost. Fifa 11 is coming.

However, the PS3 has a really good chance of outselling the 360. Something that hasn't happened in a long time.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Mr Puggsly said:
libellule said:

interesting

Next week? No, it'll boost. Fifa 11 is coming.

However, the PS3 has a really good chance of outselling the 360. Something that hasn't happened in a long time.

and FIFA that will sell better on PS3 according to VGChartz   ;)))

Time to Work !

snfr said:

I just recognized, Sports Champions sold more than in its' first week, nice!

i noticed that also well done to SPC.

f1 numbers are pretty big suprised ps3 version is much more than 360 assumed they would be same. also suprised at similar dead rising numbers

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

ps3 only 10k away from 360 even though halo reach has just released and a new 360 arcade 4 gig which is on sale at £139?

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

binary solo said:

Sports Champs Week 2 > week 1 bodes very well for the holidays for PS3 and Move in EMEAA. Will be interesting to see what happens in Americas this week. Hopefully it shuts up the Move doomsayers a wee bit, at least until Kinect comes out.

WW Move install base could be as high as 500K by the time Kinect launches.

I think 500k is way too low estimate.

With US numbers Sports Champions will likely be at 250k already and there's 4-5 more weeks remaining till kinect launch as well as release in Japan.

Depending on how Japan reacts to it there should be 700-800k Sports Champions users at that time and that's still less then actual move userbase since it can be bough separatly and is not bundled in EU.

By end of year move might be into 1,5-2 milions userbase.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB