By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Jadedx said:
ethomaz said:
CGI-Quality said:
Lyrikalstylez said:

360 still on top, despite the move launch!!!

Looks like 360 will remain on top come Kinect

Wait, are you saying you expected the PS3 to top the 360 when Move launched?

And with Halo: Reach boosting 360???

It's the same for GT5 and Kinect launch... PS3 will top 360 in November.

Nope, it wont.

Like to make a bet on it?  I'm absolutely sure it'll be on top atleast for GT5's launch week  while you seem to doubt it'll even get that week.

Around the Network

I think a lot of people missed the big picture on the second week after Halo Reach Sony OUTSOLD 360 in total software for the week. That is huge.

Torillian said:
Jadedx said:
ethomaz said:
CGI-Quality said:
Lyrikalstylez said:

Nope, it wont.

Like to make a bet on it?  I'm absolutely sure it'll be on top atleast for GT5's launch week  while you seem to doubt it'll even get that week.

He said that GT5 will be on top for november, not just the first week. And I dont do bets.

billy.amick said:

I think a lot of people missed the big picture on the second week after Halo Reach Sony OUTSOLD 360 in total software for the week. That is huge.

with halo:reach Sony still has a big advantage in software sales (Microsoft Studios Vs. SCEI Studios)

SCEI

God Of War 3 = 3M

Heavy Rain = 1.5M

MAG = 1M

MLB10 = .5M

ModNation = .5M

6.500.000 Total

MS

Halo:Reach = 4M (So far)

Crackdown 2 = .5M

Alan Wake = .7M

5.300.000 Total

and with 2 big titles coming out (Fable 3 & Gran Turismo 5)

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

rccsetzer said:
jonop said:

I think the PS3 rise is probably due to F1: 2010 and Dead Rising 2

PS Move word of mouth, imo.

Possibly all three were a factor?

I was thinking F1: 2010 and Move personally :).

Around the Network
Jadedx said:
Torillian said:
Jadedx said:
ethomaz said:
CGI-Quality said:
Lyrikalstylez said:

Nope, it wont.

He said that GT5 will be on top for november, not just the first week. And I dont do bets.

November in Europe... yeah.

Could quote me later.

Guitar Hero has gone BOMBA!

Activision needs to find another franchise to milk, COD may be next, but I have a feeling they'll find something to replace it in the near future.

Dead Rising is actually doing better than I expected, it should sell much more in the US and with Japan it should at least get around 200k per console (Probably a lot more on 360 than PS3).

I'm really happy F1 is doing well, it's always nice to see an underdog game doing really well. Should do around 300k on PS3 and 250k on 360 first week. 

Sports Champion is still trucking along and it's nice to see a boost for a lot of the older Move games (Heavy Rain, Resi 5, Eye Pet etc).

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

I don't why people are comparing Guitar Hero with Call of Duty :/

Move had a 2nd week better than the launch one, furtherly boosting PS3 too, not bad.

Wii, despite last home console (not considering PS2), stopped dropping and is starting growing again, maybe the worst is over.

XB360 still 1st.

Halo3: Reach dropped very hard from its 1st week, but maybe, considering the huge marketing, an overwhelming 1st week, a very spiky sales curve, had to be expected.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Boutros said:

I don't why people are comparing Guitar Hero with Call of Duty :/

Because Guitar Hero sold 8 million in your first week??? Oh wait...