By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
leo-j said:
DrPollit0 said:

Some weeks Wii in 3rd place then Wii is already dead? It's hilarious.

I think Move(Sports Champions) will go down next week as PS3 hardware and 360 will continue to slow down next weeks, so in October the 3 consoles will be with very similar numbers.

and the wii wont slow down?

No. Wii is already down, while PS3 is in Move wave and 360 is in Slim Reach wave.

And Wii has Wii Party in 1-2 weeks, it might up sales.

Around the Network
DrPollit0 said:
leo-j said:
DrPollit0 said:

I think Move(Sports Champions) will go down next week as PS3 hardware and 360 will continue to slow down next weeks, so in October the 3 consoles will be with very similar numbers.

No. Wii is already down, while PS3 is in Move wave and 360 is in Slim Reach wave.

move is hardware though... with a growing line up of games.. and it's one reason why to get  a ps3 over a wii if a person doesn't know which to get..

I wouldn't be suprised if wii drops sub 130k...

mM

Everyone's happy with Reach sales?

I'm not!  I was hoping for at least 150k! 

leo-j said:
DrPollit0 said:
leo-j said:
DrPollit0 said:

move is hardware... with a growing line up of games.. and it's one reason why to get  a ps3 over a wii if a person doesn't know which to get..

Move is a peripheral. Peripherals sells 2 weeks and then falls.

200K in the Americas on Holidays is a disaster... 360 did better than that and ps3 all previous years... lol u need to improve in maths mate.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
DrPollit0 said:
leo-j said:
DrPollit0 said:

move is hardware though... with a growing line up of games.. and it's one reason why to get  a ps3 over a wii if a person doesn't know which to get..

If Wii drops below 130K why is that so bad? Last time I checked the PS3 dropped below 90K before correct? Also remember Wii has had nothing to sell consoles since May.

*Sound Of Rain said:

If Wii drops below 130K why is that so bad? Last time I checked the PS3 dropped below 90K before correct? Also remember Wii has had nothing to sell consoles since May.

Because it will be its lowest sales... Ever.

It's had nothing to sell a console in YOUR opinion. To the "casuals" though, it's had plenty.

Carl2291 said:
*Sound Of Rain said:

Because it will be its lowest sales... Ever.

It's had nothing to sell a console in YOUR opinion. To the "casuals" though, it's had plenty.

Actually I don't consider myself a "core" gamer...Wii Fit and Wii Sports>Metroid and Zelda. I am more of a bridge gamer.

Anyway name me some games that could be considered system sellers besides for S.M.G.2 and maybe if you count M.O.M which I don't as far as Others go.

Metroid other M selling horribly in the region, especially considering the marketing push, too bad I heard it was a pretty good game

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

darthdevidem01 said:

viStaR said:

So whats a realistic opinion ?? Ps3 had is peak year on 2009 with Slim u wont see sales over 11M anymore... 360 has Game changer Kinect that will drive Sales in 2011 and Wii will allways be Wii and i expect big hardware Boosts on holidays this and next year.

So its pretty realistic my opinion and should be up with the true but we will see... it will if Kinect Changes Xbox in Japan but only time will tell...

Ps3 wont do better than 11M ... No more killer aps aka GT5 , no more Slim only a price cut can save it and even if they cut the price Microsoft and Nintendo will follow next year.

Remember that Microsoft doesnt cut the price to 360 since 2008 so its all but lost for Sony this and next year. Maybe next gen but i doubt , Nintendo is way too smart this days.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Ps3 had its peak year at a price of $299?

lolololololol

Yea, I think some people are going to shit bricks once they see the sales following the PS3's drop to $199.