By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - New World Order was the dream of George Bush Senior.

i stopped reading after it said that bin ladin is the head of the biggest terrorist organization. he is a terrorist but the biggest terrorist organization in the world is the government. they use mental slavery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

even though i didnt read the article i agree with it on one point, the us sticks their nose where it doesnt belong.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Around the Network

well this is boring. i came in expecting something to truly get me laughing. i've only giggled a bit.....im dissapointed. i think im gonna try to find something funnier, like the whole "aliens built the pyramids!" thing. thats always a classic!

zgamer5 said:

i stopped reading after it said that bin ladin is the head of the biggest terrorist organization. he is a terrorist but the biggest terrorist organization in the world is the government. they use mental slavery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

even though i didnt read the article i agree with it on one point, the us sticks their nose where it doesnt belong.

*sigh*

Why are people so determined to find conspiracy theories in everything?

Al-Qaeda was behind 9/11

9/11 caused more deaths than any other terrorist attack in recorded history

Bin Laden is the head of Al-Qaeda
Bin Laden was behind 9/11

Therefore, he is the most dangerous terrorist in the world.

The US government, contrary to what is becoming popular belief for some strange reason, is not a terrorist organisation, because it does not use force and terror to raise awareness for a cause and to scare people into compliance. No, the US uses force to resist force. The US uses force to prevent future force. Invading a country to take down a psychopathic dictator is slightly different to flying a plane into a civilian building because God said so.

And this stupid point about American mental control. If America was controlling your mind, you wouldn't know it, because the first thing they would erase would be any suspicion of America. If everyone in Oceania in 1984 went around actively thinking "BIG BROTHER IS CONTROLLING MY MIND" all the time, it wouldn't be a very stable regime.

The US does, on occasion, stick its nose where it doesn't belong, but that's because it's been the world's sheriff for seventy years now. Country steps out of line, UN debates action for several years, security council, generally led by America, agrees to invade. Alternatively, America ignores UN and Security Council, and invades. But not because they're terrorists. Because during the Cold War, they were terrified of the spread of Communism, and now the fear has simply switched to one of Islamic extremism.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

TX109 said:

well this is boring. i came in expecting something to truly get me laughing. i've only giggled a bit.....im dissapointed. i think im gonna try to find something funnier, like the whole "aliens built the pyramids!" thing. thats always a classic!

It's a lot more likely than the whole Illuminati theory, especially when you combine it with the "US Government were behind 9/11" theory and, of course, the "US Government is controlling our minds" theory.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Here's a new conspiracy theory for you to figure out.  Dick Cheney was Bush Jr.'s vice president and he shot a guy while quail hunting.  Bush Senior's VP was Dan Quayle.  There has to be a global conspiracy going on somewhere.

Around the Network

You guys are talking about conspiracies but no one has mentioned Area 51!!!?

voty2000 said:

Here's a new conspiracy theory for you to figure out.  Dick Cheney was Bush Jr.'s vice president and he shot a guy while quail hunting.  Bush Senior's VP was Dan Quayle.  There has to be a global conspiracy going on somewhere.

Here's an even weirder coincidence, the Bushes knew the Hinckleys when President Reagan was shot. (George Bush Snr was Vice President at the time and if the name Hinckley doesn't ring a bell John Hinkley Jr was the guy who shot Reagan! He was also a member of the American Nazi Party but they claim they kicked him out because he had a violent attitude, lol!)

"[Neil] Bush told the Post he knew the Hinckley family because they had made large contributions to the vice president's campaign. He said he could not recall meeting John Hinckley Jr., who shot President Reagan and three other men as they exited the Washington Hilton Hotel Monday.
''I don't recognize any pictures of him,'' Bush said. ''I just wish I could see a better picture of him.''
Sharon Bush said she did not know the suspect.
''They (the Hinckleys) are a nice family ... and have given a lot of money to the Bush campaign,'' she said. ''I understand he (John Hinckley) was just the renegade brother in the family. They must feel awful.''
Another of the vice president's sons, George W. Bush, lived in Lubbock in 1978 and ran unsuccessfully for Congress. Police have said John Hinckley Jr. lived in Lubbock at that time and once attended Texas Tech University.
Young George Bush did not recall meeting the suspect.
''It's certainly conceivable that I met him or might have been introduced to him,'' he said. ''I don't recognize his face from the brief, kind of distorted thing they had on TV and the name doesn't ring any bells.
''I know he wasn't on our staff. I could check our volunteer rolls.''
Peter Teeley, the vice president's news secretary, said by telephone from Washington he knew nothing about any Hinckley-Bush family connection.
''I don't know a damned thing about it,'' Teeley told a Post reporter. ''I was talking to someone earlier tonight and I couldn't even remember his (Hinckley's) name. All I know is what you're telling me.'' -UPI/Denver (03/31/81)

TheRealMafoo said:
A203D said:
TheRealMafoo said:
A203D said:

Interesting read, but i'm not too well versed on this stuff, however surely the replacement of the 'globaslist elites' is impossible, because their administrations are far too dominant, and anything that is a threat to them is stopped before they become significant.

Quantamino Bay is a prime example of the laws that are contradictory to freedom and liberty stated in the American constitution; however that constitution i dont think can be taken as an absolute, it seems that its relative to American interests

The funny thing is when I hear most liberals talk about this, they just talk about the problem, and don't offer a solution. If they were to offer a solution, it would look very much like the tea party movement. A movement they are against.

Kind of hard to know where they are coming from. I hear a lot of people complain with no answers, or complain about both the problem and the answers.

Well i havent heard of the tea party movement, it sounds like a grass roots type thing, which takes place via non qualified personal. tbh, this type of thing dosent seem like it has a serious solution, because the Republicans and Democrats seem far too dominant to allow that happening.

besides the other reason i think this is pretty much impossible is because of this idea of 'globalist elites', i dont understand it that well. but it seems to me that their values have been embedded into the Amercain society over the last 2 - 3 decades, since G.Bush senior was in office. so i think that it will take such radical thinking to change those values, who ever does question them becomes part of a minority??

That's the amazing thing that's going on right now. This movement has a lot of power. over 30% of Americans don't hold an allegiance to either party. For more people who call themselves Democrate of Republican, what they really want is no in those parties.

Because of this, a Tea Party candidate can, and will, win. This election we will only see 5-10% of the people from the Tea Party, but that's huge considering where we started. 

There does not need to be to many of them to make sure all the bills either party passes are good bills for the people.

Oh, and what qualifications does one need to hold office? Here is an example of a Tea Party Candidate that both the Republicans and Democrats hate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Miller_(Alaska_politician)

He beat the GOP candidate, in the primaries. Seems qualified enough for me. Far more qualified then Obama.

Youre absolutely right. The Tea Party seems to be showing the world that the people have had enough and at least some of us have "woken up". I'm certainly not saying we're all doomed, I'm just saying we're all doomed IF we don't do something about it. (People are starting to wake up across Europe too as the elections in Holland and Sweden seem to suggest as well as the growing "British Resistance" and the popularity of the BNP despite NWO controlled political establishment and mainstream media demonisation.) The NWO deniers can (dis)believe what they want, they just shouldn't come crying to us when they've become a victim of the system. However the NWO apologists should just go and live in North Korea if that's the sort of world they want to live in!

Rath said:

The thing is the tea party is even more conservative, especially fiscally, than the Republicans.

I don't see how thats going to woo the independents, the people voting for the tea party will mostly be Republicans. It's not going to be a massive shift in American politics as far as I can see, perhaps a fairly large change in the republican party however.

I think it will.

In the last 20 years or so of politics, most people really vote for who they hate the least. There has been no one who has been someone people could really get behind.

The nice thing about the Tea Party, is that's the only reason a candidate from that party is elected. They are, for the first time in a long time, someone people want in office. Not just the guy they don't want the least.

As for the reference to Republicans being conservative... there is nothing conservative about that party. Yea, Obama has spent more then every other administration before it combined, but before Obama, Bush did the same thing.

All both parties know how to do, is set policy that bankrupts the country.

Kantor said:
zgamer5 said:

*sigh*

Why are people so determined to find conspiracy theories in everything?

Al-Qaeda was behind 9/11

9/11 caused more deaths than any other terrorist attack in recorded history

Bin Laden is the head of Al-Qaeda
Bin Laden was behind 9/11

Therefore, he is the most dangerous terrorist in the world.

The US government, contrary to what is becoming popular belief for some strange reason, is not a terrorist organisation, because it does not use force and terror to raise awareness for a cause and to scare people into compliance. No, the US uses force to resist force. The US uses force to prevent future force. Invading a country to take down a psychopathic dictator is slightly different to flying a plane into a civilian building because God said so.

And this stupid point about American mental control. If America was controlling your mind, you wouldn't know it, because the first thing they would erase would be any suspicion of America. If everyone in Oceania in 1984 went around actively thinking "BIG BROTHER IS CONTROLLING MY MIND" all the time, it wouldn't be a very stable regime.

The US does, on occasion, stick its nose where it doesn't belong, but that's because it's been the world's sheriff for seventy years now. Country steps out of line, UN debates action for several years, security council, generally led by America, agrees to invade. Alternatively, America ignores UN and Security Council, and invades. But not because they're terrorists. Because during the Cold War, they were terrified of the spread of Communism, and now the fear has simply switched to one of Islamic extremism.

do you even know what i ment when i said mental slavery? it didnt even have to do with america.if you knew what i said you woudnt have replied.

also it was a joke.

let me just say this, i live in the middle east, we had elections last year, hilary clinton came to our country to try to influence our population, because clearly they dont want a certain party to get elected. america should really stop trieng to influence people all over the world, its mainly because of them that islamic extremism is spread world wide.

they had control over the cha, who was in iran, they influenced the country, and the people were so sick of it that they went to the extremists, other then that if america didnt defend bahrain or attack iraq it would have a less hate right know. lets not even start talking about isreal.

point is they shoudnt stick their noses were it doesnt belong, its annoying as hell, its frustrating and it makes you feel less then them.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good