By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - New World Order was the dream of George Bush Senior.

Mr Puggsly said:
badgenome said:
Kasz216 said:

Everyone knocks the NWO.

It was the best part of WCW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7Kun-KqVtI&feature=related

And Scott Norton was the best part of the NWO.

Therefore, Scott Norton did 9/11!

Nonsense, Razor Ramon and Diesel were the best part.

Maybe Scott did big things in Japan... I dunno. But he was a waste of space in WCW.

I also don't think he was responsible for 9/11. But maybe Pearl Harbor.

Blasphemy! Sure, he was better used in NJPW, but his tag team/feud with Ice Train was legendary! They were like 700 pounds, combined. I have a hard time stopping myself from ejaculating every time I think about it.

Anyway, I follow the guy on Twitter. All he does is work out, eat steaks, and watch the Minnesota Vikings. He is 6'3" and 350 pounds, and a former world arm-wrestling champion. He definitely took down those towers. Probably by arm-wrestling them down, although I wouldn't rule out his powerbomb. (I'd suggest the Dinosaur Catch as a possibility, but Manabu Nakanishi is too nice a guy.)

Around the Network
UncleScrooge said:
nobodyspecial said:

Only people who have absolutely no knowledge of it and total retards don't believe in the NWO. For a start why don't you find all the instances where leaders talk about the New World Order and global governance? (ie. One world government.) It goes back a lot further than George Bush Snr though.

If you don't believe in the NWO then you must also think that the EU (the European arm of the NWO) is simply a figment of people's imagination, right? What is now known as the EU was created by the Nazis (documented fact), is being completed by marxists (also plenty of documented evidence) and was originally supposed to have been combined with the USSR to become the EUSSR but the USSR collapsed before that could happen. (Although it's still often nicknamed the EUSSR.) The people in charge of the EU are unelected, only the peripheral MEPs are elected but they have very little power. (Unless they all voted against the EU's laws which is unlikely since most of them are from NWO controlled parties and happily vote for the EU's laws, but even if they all voted against them they'd probably be overruled by those unelected politicians at the head of the EU like the UK government can use and has used the Parliament Act to overrule the House Of Lords.) The EU demands that all its member countries implement its laws even if they contradict those countries laws. (In which case EU law overrules national law.)

So, we have an illegal organisation (it's illegal for any foreign power to take power from sovereign nations unless they've been conquered in war and even then the people could fight to take power back) called the EU that is unelected (where it matters, including the Presidents, I say Presidents because there's the President Of The European Commission and the President Of The European Council and neither are elected by the public) yet is in control of most of Europe and intends to be in complete, total control of all of Europe which is what will happen if it's not fought. That is undisputable and admitted fact. So, if it's fact that an unelected and increasingly fascist totalitarian organisation is taking control of an entire continent of the Earth then why do you NWO DENIERS (yes, we can use the word too and by the way the whole "man-made climate change" crap is part of the NWO's plan) disbelieve that the same is planned for the entire world by the "elite" who are collectively known as the NWO? The evidence is overwhelming and unless you all (or at best all your children) want to be NWO slaves you should fight the NWO whenever you can and vote for anti-NWO parties!

By the way, if you're from the USA then you should learn about the NAU (North American Union) which is sort of like an American version of the EU, they're planning to combine Canada, USA and Mexico to create the NAU and like most EU countries have now replaced their national currency with the Euro the NAU's currency is planned to be called the Amero. If you're from the UK then join The British Resistance: http://thebritishresistance.co.uk

Oh hell... I mostly laugh at these conspiracy theories but this was just too much... where to start?

The EU wasn't created by the Nazis. Show me where this is a documented fact? The EU started with the European Steal and Coal Community. This didn't happen because of some New World Order dreams - Europe had been shattered by 2 World Wars. Tens of millions of people had died. Europe was divided between east and west! European integration started to increase faith in each other and to prevent peace.

The rest of your post is just as stupid. Marxist states? What? People in Eastern Europe went to the street and demonstrated to bring communism to fall! They fought for freedom and their rights! You are discrediting the millions of people who peacefully brought democracy to all of Europe for the first time in history!

The EU isn't a prefect democracy yet but why do you think that is? Because of a worldwide conspiracy? Europe is in the process of growing together in a way it never happened in history! Of course that is going to cause problems.

And why is it that the European states just one year ago signed the treaty of Lisbon? Ever heard of that? It gives the parliament more power not less. There goes that theory.

I'll tell you something: A united Europe with free people and without nationalism is the single best thing that could ever happen to the Europeans. Because the one thing that is truly made up is nationalism. Prior to the first World War the borders of European languages weren't as sharp as they are today. I live in southwest Germany right next to the french border, where people call a footway a "Trottoir" and greet each other with a germanized version of the word "salut". Before the wars it was common for languages to slowly transform into each other from south to north and east to west.

I don't care about your conspiracy theories. Believe what you want to believe. But don't ever discredit what humans achieve when they are able to overcome their prejudices and are brave enough to trust each other.

I'm not your fucking gopher. RED HOUSE REPORT and that's just the start. The Nazis created what became the EU as a "plan B" but believe what you want just don't blame me when a pig shoots you in the back of the head for complaining about something your government has done.

I didn't say marxist states the other guy did but there might as well be marxist states since most countries' governments are infested and run by them. And your right, the people in Eastern Europe did fight to defeat communism in their countries and now they're seriously pissed off that it's come back via what they thought were democratic countries and the EU/NWO.

You put faith in the EU like the Germans put faith in Hitler and the Nazis! "Oh, they're not perfect but you just wait, the Nazis will be awesome!" By the way, here's a little fact about the President Of The European Commission, one of the Presidents of your glorious EU: "He was one of the leaders of the underground Maoist MRPP (Reorganising Movement of the Proletariat Party, later PCTP/MRPP, Communist Party of the Portuguese Workers/Revolutionary Movement of the Portuguese Proletariat)."

The Lisbon Treaty gives the EU more power and many countries' leaders signed it without giving the people of those countries a referendum (like the UK for example) and I don't know about other countries but Ireland was given a referendum, they voted "NO" but that was deemed the "wrong" answer so they had to vote again but this time the EU put pressure on the people by telling them that Ireland's economy would totally collapse if they didn't vote "yes" plus of course the media and activists were all pushing the "yes" vote so the Irish people were essentially bullied into eventually voting for the Lisbon Treaty despite originally voting "no". Not very democratic that, is it?

A united Europe doesn't mean freedom (especially with the corrupt lot in the EU and it's proved to be corrupt over and over again), you've got a ridiculous unrealistic utopian dream that will actually become a nightmare. If there ever was an ideal one world government or even an ideal European government you would first have to have perfect utopian individual countries which can only be obtained through nationalism. If you force together a European government like the EU all that's going to happen is there's going to be an almighty civil war but with more than 2 sides and epic bloodshed. Look how fucked up the Euro is, look what happened in Greece. That's just with a currency, with a single European government fully implemented that's going to be infinitely worse.

non-gravity said:
nobodyspecial said:

And who were the primary countries of the European Coal And Steel Community? France and GERMANY! You're not looking at the big picture though.

Ed Miliband is a marxist, he was Climate Change Secretary for fuck's sake, LMAO! Political correctness is a product of marxism and he's hardly been the most politically incorrect politician has he? Also George Bernard Shaw was one of the founders of The Labour Party and he supported Stalin, Hitler and Mussolini. Labour have always had that ideology running through the party. Many if not most (or all?) of those in high positions are communists and some were actually in the official Communist Party before joining Labour.

You didn't say you wanted proof that the EU was going to become the EUSSR you just said you hadn't heard it called that before. If you want proof then Vladimir Bukovsky wouldn't be a bad place to start.

If the power was in the heads of nations then why are we told that we have to accept a law because it's European Law? Actually you're right, the power is with our leaders in the sense that they have every legal right to refuse EU laws and leave the EU altogether but they won't do that because they're all in on it. Maybe what i should have said was that the power of the EU that our leaders claim we have to obey is a group of unelected people. Have you ever voted for Herman Van Rompuy or know anyone who has for example? (Unless you're a member of the Bilderberg Group, who selected him, then I'm going to assume the answer is "no". By the way, the Bilderberg Group was also started by the Nazis.)

According to the Magna Carta (I'm pretty sure it's the Magna Carta) NOBODY has the right to hand over any power to a foreign power. (I'm talking about Britain, maybe other countries have different laws.)

Fascism isn't nationalism, only communists claim that. (Mainly because the loony lefties want to distance themselves from THEIR Hitler. Yes, Hitler was left-wing and nazism is based on marxism although I hate all the stupid left and right wing stuff really, I prefer simply right and wrong! Don't forget that Hitler and Stalin were partners until 1941 when Hitler stabbed Stalin in the back by invading Russia.)

That's calling Dutch royal family nazis and I protest. Even if they're of German blood.

Sorry dude but Prince Bernhard was officially a Nazi and in an elite branch of the SS, that's a fact. Yes, I know he later claimed that he wasn't really a Nazi and was just pretending so as not to upset Hitler or something but then what would you expect a Nazi who is also nobility and who is setting up a pretty secret organisation like the Bilderberg Group to say?

Switch: SW-5066-1525-5130

XBL: GratuitousFREEK

nobodyspecial said:
non-gravity said:
nobodyspecial said:

If the power was in the heads of nations then why are we told that we have to accept a law because it's European Law? Actually you're right, the power is with our leaders in the sense that they have every legal right to refuse EU laws and leave the EU altogether but they won't do that because they're all in on it. Maybe what i should have said was that the power of the EU that our leaders claim we have to obey is a group of unelected people. Have you ever voted for Herman Van Rompuy or know anyone who has for example? (Unless you're a member of the Bilderberg Group, who selected him, then I'm going to assume the answer is "no". By the way, the Bilderberg Group was also started by the Nazis.)

That's calling Dutch royal family nazis and I protest. Even if they're of German blood.

Sorry dude but Prince Bernhard was officially a Nazi and in an elite branch of the SS, that's a fact. Yes, I know he later claimed that he wasn't really a Nazi and was just pretending so as not to upset Hitler or something but then what would you expect a Nazi who is also nobility and who is setting up a pretty secret organisation like the Bilderberg Group to say?

Bernhard had a large stake in setting up the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) as well.

This must mean that the WWF is a nazi organization buying and protecting large pieces of lands for their own needs and a new world order.

Around the Network

I'm not a Carlin worshipper but he got that spot on!

non-gravity said:
nobodyspecial said:
non-gravity said:
nobodyspecial said:

Bernhard had a large stake in setting up the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) as well.

This must mean that the WWF is a nazi organization buying and protecting large pieces of lands for their own needs and a new world order.

Who knows what other things the WWF might be/have been involved in (look out for more wrestling jokes, lol!) but Hitler was known to be an animal lover wasn't he? (In fact he was either a vegan or a vegetarian, I forgot which.) I guess we can all forgive Hitler now, he couldn't have been that bad if he woved all the cute wittle animals, right?

nobodyspecial said:

I'm not a Carlin worshipper but he got that spot on!

Chances are, if you're reading this post, YOU'RE NOT IN THE CLUB! (you're being clubbed)

nobodyspecial said:

Ok, it starts out cool enough but Alex Jones pops up followed by Glenn Blech...     I lost interest.