By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - New World Order was the dream of George Bush Senior.

9/11 was a coincidence. 10 years to the day George Bush announced the New World Order on September 11, 1991. 9/11 was 318 years after the Turkish Ottoman  Empire lost the Battle of Vienna on September 11 and 12, 1683. George W. Bush finished off the work of his father and 9/11 was the perfect coincidence/trigger. 

A perpetual war chasing a phantom enemy: Osama Bin Laden. Apparently Bin Laden is the leader of World terrorism. Bin Laden founded the terrorist organisation Al Qaeda (The Base). Killing or capturing this man will not end world terrorism. It is all a diversion tactuc, smoke screen and mirrors. The whole campaign has been to build up to attack Iran. 9/11 was the trigger for George W. Bush to establishes his father's dream of a New World Order. New World Order was the dream of George Bush Senior. 

Since 9/11 the US has implemented  SS/Gestapo/Stasi laws which strip away people's freedoms and liberties. Police state laws directly contradicts the American Constitution. America was built upon the key concepts freedom and liberty. Post 9/11 incident has resulted in removal of freedom and liberty. Police now have the power to arrest citizens around the world for no reason and detain them for up to 30 days without charge in the US. The Government has more control than ever to keep people safe and secure. If a government agent or a police man tries to arrest you for no reason, question them. No, just run for your life.

The US is continuously fighting wars in the Middle East chasing phantom enemies in caves and simultaneously taking away the rights of its own citizens under the Patriot Act. The Patriot Act would never have occured if 9/11 incident never occured. 9/11 was the trigger to justify US-Israel taking over the entire Middle East and the US treating its own citizens like terrorists with the Patriot Act which is unconstitutional. 

President Obama is the continuation of George W. Bush the globalist elite. Obama needs to be replaced with a man who cares about the sovereignty of America and not a globalist destroying America.  Iraq and Afghanistan wars are over in Iraq and continuing in Afghanistan for the forseeable future. Iran is next on the list.  Obama is the continuation of George W. Bush the globalist elitist who did not care about the sovereignty of America.  

Iraq and Afghanistan wars are over in Iraq and continuing in Afghanistan for the forseeable future. Iran is next on the list.  Iran is situated between Afghanistan and Iraq. US has troops in place to attack Iran on both flanks in a pincer move.  Russia and China will not support a US-Israeli war on Iran. 

President Bush or President Obama. Republican or Democrat. The war on Iran is inevitable. Russia and China will not support a US-Israeli war on Iran. Both Democrats and Republicans are globalist elites. Obama needs to be replaced with a President who cares about the sovereignty of America and not a globalist President who continues  destroying America.  Globalists transfer wealth from the First world nation to Third world nations through Global free trade agreements: through peaceful negotiation or through military conquest.   

How much the world has changed since 9/11. 9/11 was indeed a revolution and the dawning of the New World Order. The official truth behind the 9/11 incident is not to be questioned or you will be labelled a conspiracy theorist. A growing movement in the US and Europe now wants a full investigation into 9/11. 9/11 cold case needs to opened and the witnesses that questions the Fox News "Official version" of the 9/11 event. No 9/11 investigation was ever conducted to bring justice for the 9/11 victims. 

Bilderberg Report sets up the points of the establishment and stability of the New World Order. The long term goal is one world government ruled by the elites. 9/11 was a coincidence. George W. Bush finishing off his dad's unfinished business in the Middle East was a coincidence.  

Around the Network

{gets popcorn out and waits for other posts to come in}

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

New World what?

I really hope this is just some kind of stupid wind up or something...

Everyone knocks the NWO.

It was the best part of WCW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7Kun-KqVtI&feature=related

Wikipedia, eh?  I read the conspiracy theories, too.  I like the ones where the government has agreed to allow human experimentation in exchange for technology.  I love my Droid!

Around the Network

I'm torn between laughter and confusion over this post.

I particularly like the part where he re-words the first sentence of every paragraph and places it at the end of the respective paragraph for emphasis. If you removed the redundancy from that post, I think the entire thing would be three lines in length.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Kasz216 said:

Everyone knocks the NWO.

And Scott Norton was the best part of the NWO.

Therefore, Scott Norton did 9/11!

Huh?

I think the concentration of crazy is too high in this post ...

Conspiracy theories are appealing because conspiracies happen every day; after all, consider that organized crime is just a group of co-conspirators, and many small activist/lobby groups purposefully mislead people to push their own agenda. Even 9/11 is (by definition) a conspiracy being that terrorists conspired to hijack planes to use them as weapons. With that said, the more people involved in a conspiracy the less likely it is to become successful because the more likely it is for someone to talk. Grand conspiracy theories involving secret societies and governmental organizations are strictly fiction, because it would be (nearly) impossible to keep those actions secret for any period of time.

Now, this doesn't mean that the Republicans or Democrats are working in the best interests of citizens or the country as a whole; or that the claim that Republicans and Democrats are (essentially) the same is not true. I (personally) would agree with those statements, but I think the more logical explanation is that lobbyists and wealthy supporters of both parties have become so influential that their interests are the only ones being considered.

Hurr durr, you can't fight what the government proposes. Elections are fixed as it is. Either go on a suicide mission and kill whoever you think is putting you down, or get with the times bro.

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.

Kasz216 said:

Everyone knocks the NWO.

Agreed@!