By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MH Tri Bundle is BACK !!! (at a better price too!)

dahuman said:

Monster Hunter 3DS confirmed?

and I'm pretty sure it'll be an exclusive as well!!!  Bodes well in keeping DQ X an exclusive for Wii doesn't it?

Around the Network
megaman79 said:
oni-link said:
jarrod said:

It's actually 1.84m so far.  Capcom's Platinum chart isn't exact always.t

Thanks, but at least it's more accurate than what VGC has it as.  Also, it's always great to hear a Wii game surpassing expectations unlike Lost Planet 2 which basically was a dissapointment for Capcom and the reason for their reduced revenue/profit.

You might new so ill tell you something, Chartz measure actual/estimate retail sales, Capcom and other devs. count shipments to the retail stores.
ther

VGC is only an approximation (that I greatly use for insight) and has some undertracking and overtraking making it less than accurate.  However Capcom's platinum chart is WHAT Capcom has already sold and therefore counts more than what was sold in store.  Besides 1.9 M shipped and close to 800K shipped on western markets alone is no chump change for a game that cost less than half or less of what it would cost to make an HD equivalent!!!

Mine should be here in a couple of days.   Amazon is the greatest.

Good.  Everyone here that doesn't own this game should pick it up.

I'll show you guys how to kick the crap out of a Deviljho with a hammer online.  

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

this game will reach double platinum in Capcom's book by the end of this year watch!!!

Around the Network

This is good news.

I'm french and I'm playing MH3 (off line) since 3 months and on line only since last weekend. I'm so happy to see that there's still hundreds of hunters though the game has released 6 months ago !!

Tri deserves to sold better !

fabinou said:

This is good news.mo

I'm french and I'm playing MH3 (off line) since 3 months and on line only since last weekend. I'm so happy to see that there's still hundreds of hunters though the game has released 6 months ago !!

Tri has sold nearly 2M copies worldwide (nearly 800K in western markets alone in less than 1 year) making it the most succesful MH series in a home console!!!

dahuman said:

Monster Hunter 3DS confirmed?

Hunting this Fxxxxxg rathalos in 3D would be great !!

I just bought the bundles a couple of weeks ago and I'm loving it so far!

oni-link said:
fabinou said:

This is good news.mo

Tri has sold nearly 2M copies worldwide (nearly 800K in western markets alone in less than 1 year) making it the most succesful MH series in a home console!!!

It's actually outsold all the PS2 games combined already.  It's also outsold the first PSP game, and is closing in on the 2nd.