By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom To Announce TWO New Games Tomorrow

From GZ:

Capcom to announce two new games tomorrow

Capcom Europe have teased that the publisher is set to announce two new titles tomorrow.

In a tweet from the company's Twitter account, the publisher states "Two new games announced tomorrow for the early birds amongst you here http://www.capcom-europe.com/blog at 7am."

Whilst the identity of such titles is unknown, Nintendo are due to hold a press conference in Japan tomorrow where it is expected that they will announce launch details for the anticipated release of their new 3DS handheld.

We'll be hedging our bets that the two are linked, but will keep you updated when the announcement is made.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Probably RE: Revelations and Super Street Fighter IV. Then again, do those games count as "un-announced"? >_>

Around the Network

Hyper Street Fighter 4 - 360, PS3, 3DS, iPhone

Street fighter Fit - Wii

I bet one of them is Monster Hunter 3DS

I could definitely see that announcement being tied in with Nintendo's presser tomorrow. Monster hunter on the 3DS looks like a given, though the other one could be anything.

An announcement for an announcement ftw!

I find these articles more stupid then even the flame articles

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

Around the Network

Resident Evil 5 Director's Cut Gold Edition Hyper Redux

Resident Evil 6 Pre Announcement Announcement

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Carl2291 said:

Street fighter Fit - Wii

Street Fitter?

-_-'

Street Fighter IV Wii edtion: it only has Ryu playable and no online, with Arcade and versus as the only modes.

Above: still the best game of the year.

palancas7 said:
Carl2291 said:

Street fighter Fit - Wii

Street Fitter?

-_-'

http://www.vg247.com/2010/04/14/street-fighter-fit-street-fighter-exercise-a-possibility-says-producer/

"But I don’t think it fits the way Street Fighter is played at the moment. It does broaden the appeal to casual users simply because of the instinctive controls, but it just doesn’t quite fit an intricately balanced game such as Street Fighter"

"Now, there is a possibility of doing something called Street Fighter Fit, or Street Fighter Exercise, that is more suited for motion-sensing games, but that would obviously be a slightly different-themed game."

Although, you shouldn't worry. The concept was recently declined.

What I would like them to announce - MH 3DS (oh they will eventually, but I don't think they will do that before MH3P starts selling).

What they will more probably annouce: .RE: Revelations 3DS, and either SF iV 3DS or the game that is made in cooperation with Level 5 (probably also for the 3DS).

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin