By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Americas Pre-Order Chart(25th Sep 2010)

kowenicki said:
Ping_ii said:
ChrisIsNotSexy said:
Ping_ii said:

COD will be massive again...=.=

fallout looking good.

LBP2 increased pre-order despite being deleyed while GT5 increase 1k a week? MY GOD.......

GT5 is doing decently,with a 500k opening in japan (from the preview) over 500k in America,that already makes it a 1M FW game,excluding Europe,it's biggest playground.

And after all...GT5 is all about legs ;)

I actually think GT5 will do 600k or more in Japan, atleast there it's getting great pre-orders weekly and will keep increase as we get closer on release.

In EU GT5 will dominate its not even worth worrying off.

for america tho........no idea.

dominate?  dominate what?

dominate other sim racing games.

Around the Network
Seece said:
Cross-X said:
DirtyP2002 said:

GO Fable!!!

Hmmm I see... Does it make you happy that an established RPG franchise is completely thrashing a new IP RPG game on both platforms in the preorders?

How about compare how well Fable III is doing compared to Fable II. That'll be much more sensible and relevant.

There is no Fable II data so do the math. He's comparing it to highest selling WRPG we have data for.

fable 3 should be compared to me2.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Ping_ii said:
kowenicki said:
Ping_ii said:
ChrisIsNotSexy said:
Ping_ii said:

fallout looking good.

LBP2 increased pre-order despite being deleyed while GT5 increase 1k a week? MY GOD.......

GT5 is doing decently,with a 500k opening in japan (from the preview) over 500k in America,that already makes it a 1M FW game,excluding Europe,it's biggest playground.

I actually think GT5 will do 600k or more in Japan, atleast there it's getting great pre-orders weekly and will keep increase as we get closer on release.

i think it will dominate everything in europe on the ps3 except black ops which will sell a lot as well but gt5 will sell the most in europe.

btw saw the numbers for gt3 and gt4 in europe and america. why was gt4 bigger than 3 in europe and in america, gt4 sold not even half of gt3?

good lbp2. black ops doesnt deserve 10 k pre orders. lbp2 doing well. and sad gt5

but the most important thing is:

hardcore nintendo fans love dancing game!

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

crissindahouse said:
Ping_ii said:
kowenicki said:
Ping_ii said:
ChrisIsNotSexy said:
Ping_ii said:

fallout looking good.

i think it will dominate everything in europe on the ps3 except black ops which will sell a lot as well but gt5 will sell the most in europe.

btw saw the numbers for gt3 and gt4 in europe and america. why was gt4 bigger than 3 in europe and in america, gt4 sold not even half of gt3?

Should be interesting to see the outcome of gt5 VS cod:bo in EU, I think GT5 has a very good chance of selling more just looking @ past GT sales.

Around the Network

I just noticed that Enslaved isn't even on the list, that's not a good sign....

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Epic Mickey isn't doing too bad

zgamer5 said:
Seece said:
Cross-X said:
DirtyP2002 said:

GO Fable!!!

Hmmm I see... Does it make you happy that an established RPG franchise is completely thrashing a new IP RPG game on both platforms in the preorders?

How about compare how well Fable III is doing compared to Fable II. That'll be much more sensible and relevant.

There is no Fable II data so do the math. He's comparing it to highest selling WRPG we have data for.

ME2 got 208,624 pre-orders 5 weeks b4 launch.

Fable 3 is going to be huge, 1.5 million first week is possible.

I would lol if Fable 3 beat GT5's launch week...

ArcticGabe said:
zgamer5 said:
Seece said:
Cross-X said:
DirtyP2002 said:

GO Fable!!!

ME2 got 208,624 pre-orders 5 weeks b4 launch.

Fable 3 is going to be huge, 1.5 million first week is possible.

I would lol if Fable 3 beat GT5 in the launch week...

can I lol to you if GT5 sells more than fable 3 launch week sales?

kowenicki said:
Ping_ii said:
crissindahouse said:
Ping_ii said:
kowenicki said:
Ping_ii said:
ChrisIsNotSexy said:
Ping_ii said:

fallout looking good.

Should be interesting to see the outcome of gt5 VS cod:bo in EU, I think GT5 has a very good chance of selling more just looking @ past GT sales.

do you mean at launch?

LTD or maybe after 10 weeks.