By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Quick Reference HW Charts, Sep - Dec 08/09/10

I hope VGChartz gets their head together. This is the 3rd PS3 sales adjustment I've seen in the last month and a half.

If this one is finally correct, and PS3 has seen a 60-100k weekly boost due to Move sales, I wonder what Kinect will do for the 360.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

Hey when Oct 30th data comes in, can you do an update that accounts for the recent sales adjustments? Thanks, and good job.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

Michael-5 said:

Hey when Oct 30th data comes in, can you do an update that accounts for the recent sales adjustments? Thanks, and good job.

probably, these adjustments are time consuming, as I have gap charts and other things to update every time this happens.

Seece said:
Michael-5 said:

probably, these adjustments are time consuming, as I have gap charts and other things to update every time this happens.

I know how you feel, I make this quartly blog on GameTrailers using VGChartz data, and every week has to be updated.

I'm migrating the blog over to VGChartz, I kinda stopped with GT now, but want to continue this blog I make. Expect to see it within the next couple of days, it's long, but interesting.

Update? You said you would do it biweekly..

I think I'm the only one who is interested in this, lol.

Around the Network
Michael-5 said:

Update? You said you would do it biweekly..

I think I'm the only one who is interested in this, lol.

You're not the only one

Thread will be updated tomorrow when the data comes in

Seece said:

Thread will be updated tomorrow when the data comes in

Awesome. I'm curious about the new data, I want to know how well the 360 and Wii are doing now that the Red SMBW Wii bundle and Kinect have been released worldwide. This is when sales start to pick up, surprised that PS3 still got #1 in EMEAA despite this.

Up to date

darthdevidem01 said:

I'l be very pleased if PS3 can do 2008 level xbox 360 sales this holiday

I'm pleased the PS3 is doing more than this so far!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey