By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo Wii or Playstation 3?

THIS SITE IS 95% WII FANBOYS.

Do not listen to them post it on gametrailers.

mM
Around the Network

Many of the titles for PS3 you mentioned are still far from finished, most of those titles might not come out until 2009. So even if you really have to play those games I wouldn't buy a PS3 until most of those games are released already. With a bit of luck that will save you another 100-200 dollars on the console and maybe at that price point you could even decide to just get all the consoles.

leo-j said:
THIS SITE IS 95% WII FANBOYS.

Do not listen to them post it on gametrailers.

Because there are no fanboys there.

Also, Koffieboon makes a good point: don't buy a console for games that aren't out yet.

I know, koffieboon, which why I said I'm not sure if the PS3 will be a bette purchase in the "long run."

wii.

no doubt, especially if you already have a 360.

Even if you really don't want a wii, it would be better to hold off buying a PS3 for the moment. The chances are you'd be better off buying 360 games.

Around the Network

Have you played on a Wii and a PS3 already? Maybe you have some personal experience already which could make your decision easier.

PLease put a poll up in gametrailers.

mM
Cheat1011 said:
I know, koffieboon, which why I said I'm not sure if the PS3 will be a bette purchase in the "long run."

imo,buy a wii now, by the time the 'great' exclusives come out for the ps3 the price will probably be cut down again, and then you could sell your wii and buy a ps3, just an idea.

in short, the wii has better value right now and for the real near future, in the long run however things could change.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

I haven't played the PS3 at the moment, but I've played the Wii numerous times. Super Mario Galaxy is a godly game.

oh you already have a X360 ...

all depend if you prefer have Sony games (PS3) or the Nintendo (Wii) games ?

also consider the BR player that could (or not) interest you

EDIT : sumary : CHECK THE EXCLUSIVE games !

Time to Work !