By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I just thought of something. Where does Super Paper Mario fit in? :)

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

Around the Network

2D if you include SMW2; otherwise 3D.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

I was not convinced that super mario galaxy was better than super mario bros 3, until the last levels. Now I am a 3D fan. I would never have thought any game could top the fun level I had in Mario 3.

Wu Whoooooooo!

I'm a fan of the 3D games, but I hate the fact that many people who played the 2D games could'nt make the transition with me. The landscape changed.

Around the Network

At the moment, my top 3 is:

1. Mario 64
2. Mario World
3. Mario Galaxy

so it must be 3D for me, although it is very damn close. Maybe Galaxy will make some moves up until I have finished it (I'm at 72 stars), but I have spent so much time with the other two games that they are hardly unbeatable in my personal ranking.

btw, off of the top of my head, the list goes on like that:

4. Mario Sunshine
5. Mario Bros. 3
6. New Super Mario Bros.
7. Mario Bros.
8. Mario Land 2
9. Mario Land
10. Mario Bros. 2 Japan

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

2D, becuase of Super Mario World 2 Yoshi's Island.

My top 3 are:
1. SMG
2. Super Mario World
3. Super Mario Bros. 3

I ahve to say 2d; i always loved All-Stars, really got me into mario and made me a nintendo fan. Also, i find the 2D games to be a challenge, unlike most games made these days; while i did find SMG to be challenging, it was a challenge to complete it.

2d! You can't go wrong with Mario 2, 3, World, NSMB and Land 2

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Their all amazing but i like 3D more.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music