By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wal-mart "Game and Go" DS deals!

BenKenobi88 said:
leo-j said:
If only they were good games.

Elite Beat Agents is arguably the best DS game out there.

OK but how is that anywhere near the calibre of leo-j's Barbie Car Race game?

Around the Network
leo-j said:

Man, do you just troll to be trolling? SMH, man ...

On topic, I am gonna see if they have this at our local Wally World. I just got a DS Lite yesterday and it's pretty cool. I'd pick up a couple of these ... 

Already own all the good titles featured, sadly (or not sadly?). If anyone is looking for extra styli and plans on purchasing or already purchased Brain Age 2, check out this link:

http://www.nintendo.com//consumer/opr_promos.jsp

There is a promotion for a free set of seven multi-colored styli if you register the game and fill out a brief survey. The link is down right now (it claims technical difficulties), but check back periodically. The survey only takes a few minutes, and the box arrived at my house quite rapidly.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

BenKenobi88 said:
leo-j said:

Elite Beat Agents is arguably the best DS game out there.

Elite Beat Agents is positively nuts!  Tied for my favourite DS game.  Stayed up all night for the first time in my life trying to beat the final boss (F*CK YOU, JUMPING JACK FLASH!!!!!)  First rythm game I've ever been even remotely interested in.

So yeah, the EBA and Star Fox packages are absolutely fantastic deals.

I saw this promo at Target today - $30! I was like 'I needz to head to WallyWorld!" but they did have Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney for just $10, so I snagged it.