By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wal-mart "Game and Go" DS deals!

I was at Wal-Mart the other day and I discovered something quite to my liking - these interesting "Game and Go" packs.

They include one game, one carrying case, and three spare styli.

Included are photos showing each game (that I could find on the shelves), and the last showing the price tag. If you have yet to pick up any of these titles (that you'd be interested in), now would be the perfect time! I've only seen these at Super Wal-Marts, in their "Seasonal" area. The board game ones support multi-card play for up to four players.

They also had packs with GBA games, but none were of consequence and even so, I can't see many people caring anymore.

These are likely available at other places too (I found a similar item on eBay for $15 with Hamsterz), but I've seen them nowhere else. Some of these are really nice deals (for instance, Elite Beat Agents is still a $30 game new, usually). 

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

Cool, to bad they don't do this where I live, but people should take advantage of this

Yeah, games like Elite Beat Agents, StarFox Command, and Polarium are ones that are definitely worth it.

My wife and I also found two copies of the Milton Bradley games worth it, too. We've played each other at Sorry! and Connect Four a couple times (and I owned her too heheh).

SW-5120-1900-6153

Bump. I know there are people here that care about this.

SW-5120-1900-6153

20 US$ / £10 for a game, carry case and 3 stylus?

I was going to say why would anyone bother buying more than 1 of these packs if you got a carry case each time until I saw the price.

How much are the games included to buy seperate in USA?

Those packs would be priced at £30 in UK!

Around the Network

I saw some of these at best buy also

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

For the case and the Star Fox game, I might just get one. Definitely worth it for EBA if you don't have it already.

Those are definitely great gifts.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

llewdebkram said:

How much are the games included to buy seperate in USA?

Elite Beat Agents = about $30

Polarium = about $15-$20 (so the kit's priced about right)

StarFox Command = about $30

True Swing Golf = about $20

The others would be priced about $15, I'd estimate. 

SW-5120-1900-6153

If only they were good games.

mM
leo-j said:
If only they were good games.

Elite Beat Agents is arguably the best DS game out there.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )