By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 1UP Impressions of DMC4 (PS3 Version Better?)

Lost tears of Kain said:
Dallinor said:
Lost tears of Kain said:

That changes nothing if he had not however bolded the post displaying what was in his mind the most important info instead of the game itself then it might not have been starting crap

I bolded those lines because they had more to do with the thread title then the rest of my post.

Which included a '?' I might add, leaving it open to interpretation and debate.

Seriously, I'm not on trail here...

Then whos to say your thread title  isnt what im stating?

? your mark itself is interpretation of what you might mean

No your not im just saying that maybe you should concentrate on the game instead of minor issues that possibly the ps3 version is superior

People are interested in these issues. Alot of gamers own both a PS3 and a 360, they might like to know what the media thinks of the two versions, the differences, which is better etc.

The fact remains that 1UP thinks the PS3 version is better. If that upsets you a lot (it clearly seems to), that's not my fault.

And honestly, if thats the case, I actually think you're too emotionally attached to your 360.

Around the Network
dabaus513 said:
I realize your picture is from ffvxiii, im talking about your name, perhaps i should have said handle? Even if im wrong about your name your still being a dick this whole thread. Notice how its just you being tagged team by everyone else thats left in the sad excuse for what is now a thread thanks to u and ilove360. I respect your opinions but idk why u had to be such an ass this thread.

THe name kain is from another game. THe tears is just ment to express the emotions of how i feel about certain games.

No you started it with your whole LO whatever post. I was never an asswhole to you in this thread until you posted that. THat hurt like no other.

I respect yours as well but your attacks on LO are retarded specifically since you havent even played it.

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

Im sorry lost for going out of my way and attacking you personally. But even you have to admit your being real biased in this thread.

ssj12 said:
ItsaMii said:
Easy with the name calling Lost or it will be too late.

Lost is behaving quite well, he is fine.

I did name call to the person who called me an asswhole.....

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Lost tears of Kain said:
ssj12 said:
kcua_626 said:
Isn't this expected as it was in development for the PS3 long before MS secured an X360 version? But who knows, 2 months is enough time for polishing, maybe the final build will be more identical.

ya, but screen tearing isnt that massive of an issue. Look at Uncharted, it has massive screen tearing and even in a screenshot of all the tearing the game is simply beautiful. 

Ahh see ssj12 and this is how i feel about my games as wel. ME had ALOT of problems with it yet i loved it. I feel the same about LO, it may have issues, but will it ruin the game, nope not for me and a huge amount of other people. FOr some reason reviewers are very critical by it.

ITs why i consider this "huge dissapointment" in Lo quite a bad way to preview the game. Hes barely started and only mentions problems with the issues that alot of games possess. (i also believe he over exagerated, if you look at the videos its present but not that bad)

well there are still limits on how many issues a game can have. I dont want to play a game where the framerate drops to 3fps every 2 minutes and I dont want a game where the screen tearing is so bad that half the screen is missing. I haven't heard of how bad LO its issues are but I doubt they are that bad making it unplayable. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Tell you what, since i was such an asshole ill let you pick my picture or avator or whatever for the next month, your choice. I feel bad and wan to try to make it up. seriosuly.

Lost tears of Kain said:
dabaus513 said:
I realize your picture is from ffvxiii, im talking about your name, perhaps i should have said handle? Even if im wrong about your name your still being a dick this whole thread. Notice how its just you being tagged team by everyone else thats left in the sad excuse for what is now a thread thanks to u and ilove360. I respect your opinions but idk why u had to be such an ass this thread.

THe name kain is from another game. THe tears is just ment to express the emotions of how i feel about certain games.

No you started it with your whole LO whatever post. I was never an asswhole to you in this thread until you posted that. THat hurt like no other.

I respect yours as well but your attacks on LO are retarded specifically since you havent even played it.

part of your name comes for Blood Omen/ BO2?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

Lost tears of Kain said:
ssj12 said:
ItsaMii said:
Easy with the name calling Lost or it will be too late.

Lost is behaving quite well, he is fine.

I did name call to the person who called me an asswhole.....

I know. It is just that losing more 360 fans with 1000+ posts is a bad thing. W29 got pissed off lost it and them ...

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Dallinor said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
Dallinor said:
Lost tears of Kain said:

That changes nothing if he had not however bolded the post displaying what was in his mind the most important info instead of the game itself then it might not have been starting crap

I bolded those lines because they had more to do with the thread title then the rest of my post.

Which included a '?' I might add, leaving it open to interpretation and debate.

Seriously, I'm not on trail here...

Then whos to say your thread title  isnt what im stating?

? your mark itself is interpretation of what you might mean

No your not im just saying that maybe you should concentrate on the game instead of minor issues that possibly the ps3 version is superior

People are interested in these issues. Alot of gamers own both a PS3 and a 360, they might like to know what the media thinks of the two versions, the differences, which is better etc.

The fact remains that 1UP thinks the PS3 version is better. If that upsets you a lot (it clearly seems to), that's not my fault.

And honestly, if thats the case, I actually think you're too emotionally attached to your 360.

People are interested on the winning side, then hurting the losing side. again im stating that lets just look at the games and appreciate them. Its like the comparision posts on GT they are so danm pointless its not even funny. Just enjoy your games and WHO CARES! if one looks or feels a little better then the other.

You are right that ive usually only been doing it to ps3 posts, but i want it to happen in all posts containing this.

No im really not, im getting a wii for chirstmas and either a ps3 or psp (been begging for ps3 but said i might have to live with just a psp)

I actually think the ps3 is a fantastic console, easily better then 360. However i do have a biase because i only have a 360 at the moment and even when i own a ps3 i dont know if that will change.

You yourself has a biase, heck everyone does. Im not emotionally attached i just want this to end. I dont care if you post this info but bolding it and putting it in thread title is like rubbing it in peoples faces and im sick of it from both sides

even though i am actually playing my role as a mod here quite well I do actually have to warn you guys.

Next person to curse gets a 1-day ban.