By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 1UP Impressions of DMC4 (PS3 Version Better?)

ssj12 said:
dabaus513 said:
lost, i apollogize for being a jerk. What i said was rude, and i realize that your just as apart as this communtity as anyone else so i cant pass judgement on you. it was very immature of me to attack you personally. Like i said, idk how i can make things up on a website but it like i said you can choose my avatar or what ever for a month or however long you like til you can forgive me. i really dont know what esle to do to make up for my immaturity.

you appologized which should be enough, lets jsut continue on the main points of this thread.

Issues in 360 version, will they get ironed out?

Is screen tearing that bad?

Doesnt it logically make sense that the main platform that a game is made on will have that version of the game running a bit better?

Now discuss. Thank You. 

Ironed? o no you didnt. Danm fanboyism at its finest!

heh j/p

i hope so i dont like it when sites say one version is better ( i do believe it is opinion)

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Around the Network
ssj12 said:
Dallinor said:
ssj12 said:
even though i am actually playing my role as a mod here quite well I do actually have to warn you guys.

Next person to curse gets a 1-day ban.

Awww fiddlestickes!! And I didn't even get to curse...DARN IT!

lol nice 777 heh

dont ignore him!

We call know that fiddlestickes means

$%#$# xbot in forums code.

Seriously do we have a biase amongst mods? I DEMAND A 1 DAY BAN

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Lost tears of Kain said:
ssj12 said:
dabaus513 said:
lost, i apollogize for being a jerk. What i said was rude, and i realize that your just as apart as this communtity as anyone else so i cant pass judgement on you. it was very immature of me to attack you personally. Like i said, idk how i can make things up on a website but it like i said you can choose my avatar or what ever for a month or however long you like til you can forgive me. i really dont know what esle to do to make up for my immaturity.

you appologized which should be enough, lets jsut continue on the main points of this thread.

Doesnt it logically make sense that the main platform that a game is made on will have that version of the game running a bit better?

Now discuss. Thank You. 

heh j/p

i hope so i dont like it when sites say one version is better ( i do believe it is opinion)

well not really when one version has no tearing and the other does. That does make the version with no tearing look 100% better. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

dabaus513 said:

I truly am ashamed of my actions. If thats what it takes for him to forgive me then thats what ill do.

Gives out hand in return. I feel like an ass dude.

im with your bro i hate when i overeact, even when my intentions are good, i hate it

Yeah i totally over reacted. I didnt even know i had it in me really. I always thought i was somewhat nuetral. Seems fanboyism brings out the worst in us. From now on i will remember that this is a games websites, not how the gov should be run. Its just games. Even tho all of us have our own unique opinion and think we're different from everyone on this board, we're still the losers that sit on video game message boards to everyone else in soceity. I like it liek that.

Around the Network

Ok, Wow.. This was an interesting read.

dabaus513 said:
Yeah i totally over reacted. I didnt even know i had it in me really. I always thought i was somewhat nuetral. Seems fanboyism brings out the worst in us. From now on i will remember that this is a games websites, not how the gov should be run. Its just games. Even tho all of us have our own unique opinion and think we're different from everyone on this board, we're still the losers that sit on video game message boards to everyone else in soceity. I like it liek that.

yea, thankfully im really not a loser, im actually quite fit and good looking IMO

for some reason i just love this site and whenver im playing video games i have my laptop next to my bed and post inbetween cutscenes or load times

though seriously i need to get out more so im gonna have to somehow stop coming here its so danm addiction cause i love video games

ssj12 said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
ssj12 said:
dabaus513 said:

Now discuss. Thank You. 

heh j/p

well not really when one version has no tearing and the other does. That does make the version with no tearing look 100% better. 

Well yea, i meant like the whole "one version looks better, one version feels better to control" deals

like the GT comparision videos thats COMPLETELY opinion, no game looks better based on facts