By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT5 Weather Video in HD!!

200/1000 has cockpit view, Couldn't it be atleast 50% :(

Oh well I feel a bit better now :(

Around the Network

Best Water effects ever. Truly impressed both with water displacement on windshield and standing water and sheen on road surfaces (YAY)

Seriously lame snow effects. Proper dog plop  (BOO)

MIND BLOWN!!!

THE RAIN IS INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I say this a lot for other games but GT5 is Insanely good on a whole new level.

GT has competition? GT HAS NO COMPETITION!

The Ultimate Driving Experience is Coming to you on November 2010!!!

Sony needs to advertise this trailer everywhere!

Can anyone make a new thread that shows all the GT5 videos. You can get them from gtplanet.com and please don't forget to source them. I am not allowed to make a new thread since i don't have enough posts.  Someone please do this so GT5 can attract more people and show them how great this game is really.  Thanks a lot.

We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing... the only thing I was good at. But... at least I always fought for what I believed in.

this game looks gorgegous.

Around the Network
Oniichan said:

Here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yWpZpsmBaQ&feature=player_embedded

Also new information on the offical GT website.

http://eu.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/d14589p1.html

November cant come soon enough!.. not long now till we have the best racer on PS3 to date.

I think you need to rephrase that, "not long now till we have the best racer EVER!"

At 20 secs in the video, why is the car not leaving tracks on the snow. Heck even Nathan Drake leaves marks on the snow.

Fufinu said:

At 20 secs in the video, why is the car not leaving tracks on the snow. Heck even Nathan Drake leaves marks on the snow.

The snow isn't as deep as in Uncharted. You have to be able to race on it so it's been cleared already ;d

No doubt there are limits of what PD can do. It's not big deal since only rally races drive in snow. I suspect only a track or two will allow snow.

CGI-Quality said:

Sweet Jesus! That is the best looking game I've seen to date.

yes. wht you said, but its single player? why isn't it multiplayer. i'm still getting it but why is this so? i can think of alot of reasons but not enough to justify the greatest racing game to never come out is single play? that saddens me to no end.