By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT5 Weather Video in HD!!

How are we even gonna know exactly what cars are premium. I dont even want to own a fkin standard car because I cant race with no cockpit ;_;

Around the Network
Aldro said:

How are we even gonna know exactly what cars are premium. I dont even want to own a fkin standard car because I cant race with no cockpit ;_;

From the current demo builds, in the car selection screen, each premium car is properly signaled as being premium, with a tag next to the car's description.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Aldro just so you know both GT1 and GT3 both had less than 200 cars.  I know this is now GT5 and we have waited a long time but my point is even if you look at this game as only 200 cars then that is still a tremendous number of cars with bonkers detail levels.

Also for those that don't know yet. Skid-marks and reverse lights are confirmed.

Also there is a track creator, it is not a track editor and it allows full customization of time of day and weather.

@lestat

Sweet thanks

@eggs2see

Full customization of time of day and weather. How about creating the backgrounds xD?

Damn it I wish Microsoft had this game.

I can't wait to play it. Early November is the release date right?

Anyone heard rumors about some nice GT5 bundles yet?

Around the Network

The only bundle i know of at the moment is in Japan. Nothing seems to be announced for NA, UK etc.

Also the release dates are in my sig.

Slimebeast said:

dont you already have ps3 games but not a ps3? what are you waiting for already! and im sure their are going to be bundels. unless sony promotes kaz harai.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Oniichan said:

The only bundle i know of at the moment is in Japan. Nothing seems to be announced for NA, UK etc.

Thanks. Strange that thers nothing about EU bundles yet.

zgamer5 said:
Slimebeast said:

dont you already have ps3 games but not a ps3? what are you waiting for already! and im sure their are going to be bundels. unless sony promotes kaz harai.

Yeah four PS3 games. I had to get them to make sure I don't end up with platinum versions.

I'm waiting for a good deal lol, preferably a cool GT5 bundle with some GT5 artwork on the console.

Slimebeast said:
Oniichan said:

Thanks. Strange that thers nothing about EU bundles yet.

zgamer5 said:
Slimebeast said:

Yeah four PS3 games. I had to get them to make sure I don't end up with platinum versions.

I'm waiting for a good deal lol, preferably a cool GT5 bundle with some GT5 artwork on the console.

Whats so bad about getting platinum versions o_o? Imo the non-plat verisons look better but surely that cant be the only reason? Platinum is also cheaper so WHY DID YOU BUY THEM MR? Explain xD

Aldro said:

Whats so bad about getting platinum versions o_o? Imo the non-plat verisons look better but surely that cant be the only reason? Platinum is also cheaper so WHY DID YOU BUY THEM MR? Explain xD

I simply hate the covers of platinums (and all other cheap versions where the cover is distorted) . They look ugly and feel cheap and false. I'm willing to pay $10 more to get the original box.

So I need to get Heavy Rain quickly or else I will end up with my first platinum (or get a used copy like I had to with Uncharted 1).