By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Help! Trying to find a DS game for the Wife for Christmas

I need some help here.  My wife likes games like dinner dash (time management kind of stuff).  I know that they have dinner dash on the ds, but is there something else that I should look into?  Just wanted to get some help here so I could get something on order. My Wife loves time management games. What are some good ones on DS if there are any?

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

Around the Network

Chibi Robo Park Patrol.

I'm not postitive she would like them, but look into these:

Nintendogs

New Super Mario Bros.

Planet Puzzle League

Brain Age

Brain Age 2

Clubhouse Games

Tetris DS

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Oh here's an idea!

Buy here My French Coach and tell her you bought Plane tickets to France this summer!

Or Spanish Coach and tickets to Spain!!

Edit: ok, maybe I'm not being helpful..

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

I'd watch out on Nintendogs. I got it for my girlfriend (because we can't have dogs in our apartment) and now she doesn't have time for me anymore.

Posting with power of THE CELL.

Around the Network

My Word Coach

Animal Crossing

Brain Age

Tetris DS

cake mania

i played it on the PC, but there's a DS version. apparently very similar to diner dash.

the Wii is an epidemic.

Clubhouse games is a must! It's all my wife plays....

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Cake Mania, it's very similar to Diner Dash

Clubhouse Games

Animal Crossing

Zoo Tycoon

Nintendogs

Lost in Blue 1 and 2

All of those are great for time-management, and are just plain fun. The bolded ones are the highest quality, and she would probably love them. Especially Zoo Tycoon, Animal Crossing, and Nintendogs if she happens to like animals.

animal crossing i find to be the most boring game ever. my wife also doesn't like it, but loves cake mania. i don't really understand how animal crossing, which is essentially doing chores on your DS or console, became such a big hit.

the Wii is an epidemic.