By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Microsoft: 3 millions for Kinect this holiday

3 mill seems rather conservative, given it has a massive 45 million userbase to sell too, hmm

Around the Network
Beuli2 said:

I don't think so, Microsoft. They are way too overconfident about Kinect (typical Microsoft way to overhype things. Oh the Micrsoft Tablet).

1. It will sell 3 million Easy

2. MS never even announced the Courier tablet, so how could even hype it?

Get your facts straight before you talk crap.

3 million does seem very doable.

daroamer said:
whatever said:

Kudo Tsunoda fits right in at Microsoft apparently.  LMAO, let's set expectations so high that it will be a failure no matter how much it sells.

Wait are you saying the 360 has been perceived as a failure?

Not at all.  I was saying that they are setting expectations so high, that Kinect won't possibly be able to meet those expectations.  First that it will sell 3 million and now that it will outsell the IPad.

whatever said:
daroamer said:
whatever said:

Kudo Tsunoda fits right in at Microsoft apparently.  LMAO, let's set expectations so high that it will be a failure no matter how much it sells.

Not at all.  I was saying that they are setting expectations so high, that Kinect won't possibly be able to meet those expectations.  First that it will sell 3 million and now that it will outsell the IPad.

3 million isn't that incredible though, that includes it's launch, BF and Christmas, if they have supply there, you still think that's not possible?

Around the Network
whatever said:
daroamer said:
whatever said:

I was more referring to your "fits right in at Microsoft" comment.  I'm not sure what you meant by that.

daroamer said:
whatever said:
daroamer said:
whatever said:

I was more referring to your "fits right in at Microsoft" comment.  I'm not sure what you meant by that.

Ignore him, he'll likely be permabanned before the years out

daroamer said:
whatever said:
daroamer said:
whatever said:

I was referring to the Aaron Greenberg style of over exaggerated PR statements.

Seece said:
daroamer said:
whatever said:
daroamer said:
whatever said:

Ignore him, he'll likely be permabanned before the years out

whatever

If 3DS launches this holiday everybody that Kinect are target against (casuals) will forget about it. M$ is pushing Kinect to hard imo, we 360 owners want our share of exclusives that are not for Kinect please. That said, it will be bigger than Move.