By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Burger King does it again

Kasz216 said:
Boutros said:
Adobo said:
TukTuk said:
Severance said:
Boutros said:

It still won't make me buy their awful piece of trashy food.

>_>; you're a Mcdonalds person?

no that's pretty trashy too

he's too cool to eat those...

Yeah I'm so cool I eat tofu.

I hope you don't eat too much of it.  Tofu and Soy are actually pretty unhealthy.

Of course tofu is good for the health. It's much more healthy than meat. It contains less fat, prevents a lot of cardic diseases and contains most of the proteins your body needs.

But I don't eat that much of it anyway.

Around the Network
gurglesletch said:
Severance said:
Boutros said:

I am. SInce i work there.

gurgles should be able to tell us if he knows what goes on behind the scene

should we eat there,

obviously when your're young you want Mcdonalds,well i did anyway,not sure why,advertising i guess,i used to like wendys here in the uk but they seem to have gone,

no one should eat it all the time,but aslong as they use real meat/fish its fine,it was more like the way they produced their food like mass/intensive ways that got them stick,but anyway you make your own choices,personally i think there are nicer burgers out there to eat than fast food types

Above & Beyond

Boutros said:
Kasz216 said:
Boutros said:
Adobo said:
TukTuk said:
Severance said:
Boutros said:

I hope you don't eat too much of it.  Tofu and Soy are actually pretty unhealthy.

Of course tofu is good for the health. It's much more healthy than meat. It contains less fat, prevents a lot of cardic diseases and contains most of the proteins your body needs.

It's actually not more healthy then meat.  Espiecally not for men.

You've got to look into what modern soy and tofu are really.  All the additives and what happens to soy and tofu after it's cooked.  (I'm guessing you don't eat it raw.)

I wouldn't eat tofu anymore then I eat Fast Food.

Kasz216 said:
Boutros said:
Kasz216 said:
Boutros said:
Adobo said:
TukTuk said:
Severance said:
Boutros said:

You've got to look into what modern soy and tofu are really.  All the additives and what happens to soy and tofu after it's cooked.  (I'm guessing you don't eat it raw.)

they say everything is bad at sometime or another,i think soy was bad for you over here in the press a month or two ago,i think people just don't eat enough proper veg in their diet to balance whatever else they eat,i'm no expert but you need veg/greens for your insides to work healthy for your life,not enough people eat them

Above & Beyond

Kasz216 said:
Boutros said:
Kasz216 said:
Boutros said:
Adobo said:
TukTuk said:
Severance said:
Boutros said:

That's more of a myth than anything else. Most nutrisionist and dietitian will tell you that tofu is still good for the health.

Too much of it might cause problems but that's like everything else.

Around the Network

Good commercial. Bad food.

I've never been to Burger King, the ad won't change this fact

What is this about not being able to offset junk food with exercise ? Maybe if you exercise once a week, then agreed. Even the chemical extras that you receive can be fairly easily assimilated or disposed of. It really depends on your own body and how it reacts. If someone also has a habit of taking extra minerals, vitamins ect. then more than likely that person will be just fine.

If i lose access to this profile as well....I'm done with this site.....You've been warned!!.....whoever you are...

Happy Wii60 user. Me and my family are a perfect example of where hardcore meets casual and together mutate into something awesome.

zuvuyeay said:
gurglesletch said:
Severance said:
Boutros said:

I am. SInce i work there.

gurgles should be able to tell us if he knows what goes on behind the scene

should we eat there,

obviously when your're young you want Mcdonalds,well i did anyway,not sure why,advertising i guess,i used to like wendys here in the uk but they seem to have gone,

no one should eat it all the time,but aslong as they use real meat/fish its fine,it was more like the way they produced their food like mass/intensive ways that got them stick,but anyway you make your own choices,personally i think there are nicer burgers out there to eat than fast food types

I have only worked front counter but it seems ok. My only major thing is that people who have been touching money make  ice cream cones.

i haven't see the first commercial in a long time.