By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Japan's 20 Best games of 2007 (360 beats out PS3?!)

http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=8254&Itemid=2

Interesting read, and 360 does surpriselying well on this list.  Wait until you see who's #1!! 

Around the Network

Super Mario Galaxy at 4 and some unknown game at 2!?!??!?

They have no taste.

And WTF! at #1.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

As soon as I read the thread title I said, "HOW???" Another useless thread.

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

Um.

I thought that was awesome. I think Next-Gen is great because they don't necessarily give the highest-hyped games the highest rankings on a list like this.

And dtewi - Professor Layton is unknown in the US. It was rather successful in Japan.

i hate your title, but i like the list. i like how pac-man, prof layton and wii fit is 1-2-3.

the Wii is an epidemic.

Around the Network
Lingyis said:
i hate your title, but i like the list. i like how pac-man, prof layton and wii fit is 1-2-3.

I just thought it was noteworthy that the 360 has 5 games in the list and the PS3 only 1 (which is multi-platform).  For Japan you'd expect the opposite.

Wow , this list is useless ... common , they put up Bladestorm , but not Assasins Creed for the 360 ... ?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

LOL too,

awesome... simply awesome.

Time to Work !

hunter_alien said:
Wow , this list is useless ... common , they put up Bladestorm , but not Assasins Creed for the 360 ... ?

Japan's best of 2007, genius.

I'd say their 2-4 should be 1-3, but a pointless list on the internet isn't complete without a "controversial" #1.

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.

List sucks!... Pacman at #1?!...

Half of the games are casual DS games?!

Only thing i can give 'em credit for is No more heroes @ #6 and Z&W: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure @ #12.

THE NETHERLANDS