By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - WHAT ??? No Resident Evil 6 Announcement ?

After RE5 I don't blame them.

Serious changes need to be made for RE to become what it once was (at the top of its genre).....let them take their time.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

you wanna hug???

darthdevidem01 said:

Serious changes need to be made for RE to become what it once was (at the top of its genre).....let them take their time.

I dont think they're going to go back to the style of RE4 (even though it was awesome). they're just gonna make RE another generic shooter, with multiplayer and co op. considering what Infuane recently said i think thats what their planning. anyway these things happen and it seems Dead Space 2 will fill the void for that genre... i think so anyway.

A203D said:
darthdevidem01 said:

I dont think they're going to go back to the style of RE4 (even though it was awesome). they're just gonna make RE another generic shooter, with multiplayer and co op. considering what Infuane recently said i think thats what their planning. anyway these things happen and it seems Dead Space 2 will fill the void for that genre... i think so anyway.

I want like RE1/2/3 style game.

Remember the RE1 remake for gamecube.....now THAT is the type of RE I want, wasn't that awesome?

And considering poor RE5 reception I don't think they are gonna continue to make it a generic shooter A203D

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
darthdevidem01 said:
A203D said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Remember the RE1 remake for gamecube.....now THAT is the type of RE I want, wasn't that awesome?

Yes , i want zombies , Resident evil 2 is pure win !!!

Rumors say RE6 will be like RE1-3.....lets hope rumor's are right.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
A203D said:
darthdevidem01 said:

And considering poor RE5 reception I don't think they are gonna continue to make it a generic shooter A203D

If I'm not making any mistake I think RE5 is the third best selling RE to date. RE6 normally will look like and play like RE5 so they can save a lot of money making it. RE7 will be the new Resident Evil standard and following a recent trend, will probably be named "Resident Evil".

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
arcane_chaos said:

you wanna hug???

I am not gay , i´m sory man !

niether am I....

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
arcane_chaos said:

you wanna hug???

I am not gay , i´m sory man !

Are you sure you're not? Not that anything's wrong with that...

Its just that dude offered you a hug and you immediatly assumed it was gay to hug another man...seems like denial to me.

I have to say that I was expecting RE6 along with DMC5.

But Capcom  really need to make a new pre-rendered RE game

They need to blow the whole thing up and start from scratch.  Resident Evil 5 just wasn't very good and a Resident Evil 4 type game would be outdated. 

I'm not an expert on how to fix these sorts of things, but I do know one thing.  They need to get Chris off of the HGH and have him stop wearing such tight clothing.  This appeals to men that want hugs from other men too much.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger