By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sweet Jesus Yakuza Of the End Really Is a Zombie Game!!!

Yesterday, some random guy said on Twitter that he'd heard a rumor that Yakuza Of the End is a zombie game where zombies have run amok on the streets of Kamurocho.

It sounded pretty far fetched, but it's actually for real. Screens from Famitsu have leaked out, and the streets of Kamurocho they show the streets of a destroyed Kamurcho crawling with zombies. And well dressed zombies too -- it looks like "they" (I don't know who "they" is) got to the hosts.

The screens show Japan's self defense force being deployed on the streets of Kamurcho. But they're no match for the party-loving zombies of the neon city who in one shot appear to be grouping together to pick up a tank.

The same person who mentioned this bit about the zombie theme via his Twitter also said something about Sega having the hostesses being made up like zombies at tomorrow's Tokyo Game Show press conference.

Source

DUDE! this sounds like High School of the Dead meets Yakuza = WIN!

Scans are IN folks

http://www.gamingeverything.com/2010/9/new_yakuza_of_the_end_scans

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

This is WTF yet potentially awesome at the same time.  You have my attention Yakuza...

NYANKS said:

This is WTF yet potentially awesome at the same time.  You have my attention Yakuza...

Exactly!

WTFun

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

What.

badgenome said:

What.

The fuck?

Around the Network

lol, Interesting.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Well, i think it will finally appeal to western gamers. Interesting idea, Sega... Keep it coming.

HOLY FUCKING HELL!  KAMUROCHO? ZOMBIES?

I WILL IMPORT THIS GAME FROM HELL IF I HAVE TO!

DAMAGE CONTROL!!111!!!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Too bad nothing Sega does will repair that other thing...bastards.

*cries*

I'm somewhat disappointed and extremely excited at the same time.  Dunno why, but really wtf?!

Currently playing: Marvel vs. Capcom 3, League of Legends