By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo: Reach London jetpack PR stunt

This type of event is a gamer's special delight, but honestly I think it was poorly thought through and poorly executed to gain the real appeal that would have been possible by a Halo: Reach event.

Nothing we can do about it now. But I do wish I could get my hands on one of those armors.

Around the Network

That was pretty cool...but it must have cost a ton of money for there to be about 7 people watching

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

JOKA_ said:

That was pretty cool...but it must have cost a ton of money for there to be about 7 people watching

It managed to get to the news so i'd imagine many more people saw it

miz1q2w3e said:
JOKA_ said:

True...but how did a man in a spartan suit on a jetpack in the middle of freaking London only get a small crowd ha

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

JOKA_ said:
miz1q2w3e said:
JOKA_ said:

True...but how did a man in a spartan suit on a jetpack in the middle of freaking London only get a small crowd ha

It was pretty early, like 7 something AM (i think). If it was more around noon i think there would've been a bigger crowd

Still think they should've paid some people to come and make some noise :p

Looked damn cool though!

Around the Network

Spartans looked real good. And what the hell is wrong with you people, you didn't see the T-baggin'?

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

toadslayer72 said:

Spartans looked real good. And what the hell is wrong with you people, you didn't see the T-baggin'?

Tea bagging..... wait! tea bags! , i get it! British people love tea! .... thats the joke right?

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

miz1q2w3e said:
Mr Puggsly said:

no tea bagging here either?

very dissapointed >_>

Holy shit, she's beautiful.

Erm.. Yeah, I caught a glimpse of a image of the jetpack in flight and thought that looked like a Spartan.

Mr Puggsly said:
wfz said:

Wow I wasted an entire 5 minutes of my life trying to find the teabagging. How depressing!

After watching the video, I only have one question: Where....er...where....was....everyone? There was almost no audience. :(

The Spartan costumes were slick!

I think they had everyone on one side, but it doesn't look like they had much of an audience.

They should have made it a bigger event. Have some consoles out there to play, the Kinect, maybe some give aways.

It's Monday morning in the middle of London. People are rushing to work :P

Pretty awesome i cant deny lol.