By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Prediction Thread

Khuutra said:
darthdevidem01 said:

well well someone was desperate to get the sales prediction thread for Zelda:SW ...........

roflroflrofl j/k

Well I can't predict now, I need to see what previews and so on are.

Can I predict in December 2010?

No. You have like 60 hours or so. Less.

but you let me predict in the other M thread daysssss after its deadline!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

1st week: 1.2m

13 weeks: 3.1m

lifetime: 5.56m

Khuutra said:

I admit I'm made curious by people predicting it will equal or outsell the N64 version of Ocarina of Time. Any particular reason to thinkn that?

well, the game is an all of nothing, for me, that could be the high end, and the low end could be well under 4 million units, it all depends on the game's appeal...

My LTD is a little bit high, but with the highest install base of Nintendo home consoles, a great marketing push, and a very high possibility of being an amazing game, it could be the most sold Zelda game ever.

First week: 1.3million

13 Weeks: 3.5million

LTD: 6.6million

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

we can only measure the 13 weeks figure, if the game is out 13 weeks in all territories right?

Think for yourself, question authority

First week: 800k

13 weeks: 2900k

Lifetime: 5200k

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

abroZ said:

we can only measure the 13 weeks figure, if the game is out 13 weeks in all territories right?

Bingo. This will be launc-aligned.

Week 1: 1.49 million

Week 13: 3.85 million

Lifetime:  6.04 million

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

FW: .9m

13W: 2.7m

LT: 5m