By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are Christians and North American's cowards?

Badassbab said:
pizzahut451 said:
Badassbab said:

pizzahut451-

Google any empire and massacres have been committed by all of them. Don't forget European empires justified colonising the rest of the world by bringing 'Christianity' to the 'uncivilised heathens'. It also made it easier to kill them when they were degraded to mere beasts. And what do you expect Muslims to do when a Crusader army comes along? Welcome them with open arms? All 3 of the Abrahamic faiths are as violent as each other whether now or throughout history.

And I quote Richard Dawkins:-

"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully."

''Google any empire and massacres have been committed by ALL of them.''

Exactly. So why is the finger pointed at the christians all the time???? And believe me, if muslims empires COULD  colonise the rest of the earth, the would most certanly bring ''Islam'' to the ''uncivilised heathens''. As for the crusades, maybe muslims shouldnt attack the Holy Land in the first place? Then the corrupted church would have no excuse to send soldiers to fight and die for their profits.

Richard Dawkins, like many other atheists, misunderstood the Bible by a lot, cant recognize a metaphor, takes the Bible too literally and totally dismiss the parts about the teaching of Jesus, which are MOST IMPORTANT parts of the Bible.

Eh? You said Google Ottomon Empire (because it's Islamic) as if that's the only empire that has committed masscares, I most certanly didnt. You misunderstood me. Just go read my last quote on you. I said to the contrary. No one's just blaming just Christian based empires for committing henious crimes but it has been done and was done in the name of ChristIt was done by the people who got tircked by corrupted and greedy church .I can go and blow up the kindergarden in the name of  *insert the name of religion here*, but that wouldnt make the certan religion bad, false,corrupted or wrong (in the eyes of reasonable people). It would only make me look bad. The Bible and Qu'ran both feature passages which condemn infidels to death under certain circumstancesI dont seem to remember where Jesus said the killing was ok. He said DONT do anything to other people that you dont want to be done to you. Its one of his most important messagees trought the Bible. And yes that includes the New Testament. See my earlier post about a verse from the book of Roman. That's a clear instruction to kill infidels. Sure nowadays there are more deaths being committed in the name of Islam than any other religion but how long has it been really going on for in modern times? A couple of decades perhaps.try couple of centurries. It's not an absolute truth and doesn't mean it has to be that way. And don't forget the US through it's Islamic fundamentalist ally Zia, dictator of Pakistan, were supporting the worst elements of the mujahadeen in it's fight against the Soviets during the 1979 invasion of Afghanistan. Ever heard of the term blowback? That's exactly what what we are seeing in many parts of the Islamic world. CIA sponsored blowback Oh so CIA  is christian institution now? Just because they are under US (in which main religion is chrsitan) doesnt mean the people who did this are christians and did it in the name of Jesus. And why is so hard for you to accept the fact that christianitz is RIGHT NOW (and for the last 200 years) much more peacefull and more tolerant than Islam????

Around the Network
oldschoolfool said:

In America,we live in a politically correct society. If you say something slighlty offensive,then your going to have a group of people that get all upset about. It has nothing to do with being cowards. It's just the society that we live in,these days.

Hahahaa, you dont know how bad it is in europe, especially in germany (where i live), france, england, belgium, netherlands and so on, funny thing is, in these countries there are many arabs and turks

youre even a bad human being if you just state facts, like thilo sarrazin did in his new book, but 90% of the people in germany think he is right, just nobody dares to say it loudly.

but things are changing in europe, thanks to edl, geert wilders, sarrazin and so on

i just hope there will be no war, but i think there is no way because of the fucking political correctnes and leftwinged politicians who know NOTHING about whats going on on the streets -.-

Fedor Emelianenko - Greatest Fighter and most humble man to ever walk the earth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVVrNOQtlzY

And why is so hard for you to accept the fact that christianitz is RIGHT NOW (and for the last 200 years) much more peacefull and more tolerant than Islam????

This I can accept. I don't think it's just down to Christianity. It's also down to the forces of secularism. Unfortunaltely for the Islamic world, political Islam has been making something of a comback for the last few decades in small part thanks to the failures of some of the Arab Governments to provide a decent living standard for their people which spawned the likes of the Muslim Brotherhood, oppresive regimes, constant foreign interference which caused resentment amongst nationalists, Saudi Arabian oil funds which helped to fund extremist Islamic ideology in mosques and madrassas the world over (see earlier post on this) and the Iranian revolution.

babuks said:

@Rath and MarcusDJackson,

You have answered my questions and quite logically I admit them. But you should think of the same about Islam and Muslims. Because Quran say good things and prohibits bad things. But some people do not follow them. So, why blame all Muslims or Islam for that?

Some people quote Quran out of context and say that Quran tells about killing non-Muslims. That is not true. Most of the verses relating to killing are in the context of war and most of the time the verses are in defensive mode; for example, if non-muslims want to kill you, kill them. 

In fact, Quran says, "that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind." So, anyone does not follow the Quran and do mischief and kill people, Quran and Islam should not be blamed. 

So, I would say we should ignore those filthy persons and establish the real peaceful society of which the religions talk.

what comes before the words "that if...".  The begining of the translation of that verse :

"Because of that We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind. " 

This verse seems to apply to  only the Children of Isreal.

From what I can understand the verses before this is trying to point out that the Jews (and Christians) are a butch of sinners (clearly pointed out in the Bible) , thus not real follower of God (Allah). I getting the impression that If Jesus asked "he who without sin among you let them  first cast a stone"  and Muhammad was there, he would  pick up rocks and start throwing them. Thus Muhammad to me seems too self-rightous and proud.

ProdigyBam said:

i just hope there will be no war, but i think there is no way because of the fucking political correctnes and leftwinged politicians who know NOTHING about whats going on on the streets -.-

A war? Against who?

Around the Network
Joelcool7 said:

Being a Canadian and a Christian I am over whelmingly patriotic. I love my country and my God but I've noticed comparing us to the Muslims and the Middle East our religions and nationals are really a bunch of cowards.

Now don't get me wrong I do not believe we should start burning Qur'ans and drawing pictures of Mohammed on the toilet or insulting peoples faiths. But why is it okay for everyone around the world to dump on North America but when we do one thing the whole world freaks out.

Every day in the Muslim world Bibles are burned and desecrated. Christians in North Africa and the Middle East get raped then murdered brutally for their faith. Yet North American's do absolutely nothing , we hear the odd activist go on TV and vocalize their position. But you don't see Christian's in the streets burning Palestinian flags or Somalian flags. You don't see huge crowds of Christians screaming death to Muslims and burning charactures of Mohammed.

Yet a few days ago I saw Muslim protestor burning epogies of Jesus Christ and screaming death to Christians. Now as a Christian I think an eye for an eye is not a good way to do things but you'd think that somebody would stand up and do something.

Think a second really what was that moronic pastor doing? He was yes being very confrontational but he was just going to do something that Muslims do to Christian's every day. I actually saw more footage of Muslims burning Bible's, where are the angry Christian's? Why aren't our governments yelling and getting upset at Saudi Arabia or Palestine for burning Bible's?

You don't see the Pope calling the President of Turkey and asking them to stop muslims from desecrating our holy books. Also it isn't just Christian's what about Afghanistan where thousands of Buddhist holy texts and Buddha statues were destroyed. Nobody said a thing we just sat by and watched it happen.

Now a mosque wants to move into ground Zero. Now constitutionaly they have every write to build one, but a greek church across the street isn't alowed to build. Then rumours swirl around that the politicians want to make peace with hardline muslims and this mosque could help appease them.

WTF why are we appeasing anyone. The Muslim countries never do anything to appease us.

Free speach for example. I was so upset when South Park was going to air an episode with Mohammed and before it aired their were protests and death threats flying around. Finally the south park creators censored the episode. But its perfectly fine for South Park and everyone else to insult Jesus and North America but you insult Islam and your dead.

So why doesn't North America grow a back bone. Seriously I don't agree with burning anyones holy book. But if some whack pastor wants to burn one in retaliation for 9/11 or South Park wants to air an episode with Mohammed. Frick sakes they have every right to express their opinions.

Anyone wonder why our countries cower to the Middle East?

what you depicted is the exact reason why the west european/north american culture will disapear in a couple of years... the belief that everyone is equal and entitled to the same things is fine if everyone plays the game, but only the industrial countries do. We'll soon be like those lost civilzations in video games.... a highly advanced society that is now extinct. Our standards will be gone, just the memory of our human rights crazyness that was the downfall of our societies.

There is a racial aspect to this decline too with growing birth rate in 3rd world countries and delcining birth of the industrial countries, what do you think will happend of the white population? they will gradually cross with the other ones (example, aren't african americans said to have a very high white gene %?), but as they will be in high minority in the future and as our countries are the prime destination for a migration influx of other races, the crossing will gradually increase with only the arrival of new blood from other races. There will still be blacks, asians, arabs, indians, but whites will rarify and the in its place will be a melting pot ala brazil. Whites won't be totally extinct though, more like neanderthalis that was recently found to have mindled with homo sapiens....though so diluted that they are there only in traces. It's sad but in 10 000 years there won't be any more white man and the mixed race will have only minimal traces of the white man. Though if you forward an other 10 000 years it's likely that you'll only have an Asian/black mixed race left...or  rather mainly balck as Africa is the area that is least likely to industralize soon and lower birth rates...

This is not meant at being racist, meerly at predicting an unavoidable future, that the human race will homogenize and that the first ones to fully join this melting pot will be the least represented in the final mix.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:

what you depicted is the exact reason why the west european/north american culture will disapear in a couple of years... the belief that everyone is equal and entitled to the same things is fine if everyone plays the game, but only the industrial countries do. We'll soon be like those lost civilzations in video games.... a highly advanced society that is now extinct. Our standards will be gone, just the memory of our human rights crazyness that was the downfall of our societies.

There is a racial aspect to this decline too with growing birth rate in 3rd world countries and delcining birth of the industrial countries, what do you think will happend of the white population? they will gradually cross with the other ones (example, aren't african americans said to have a very high white gene %?), but as they will be in high minority in the future and as our countries are the prime destination for a migration influx of other races, the crossing will gradually increase with only the arrival of new blood from other races. There will still be blacks, asians, arabs, indians, but whites will rarify and the in its place will be a melting pot ala brazil. Whites won't be totally extinct though, more like neanderthalis that was recently found to have mindled with homo sapiens....though so diluted that they are there only in traces. It's sad but in 10 000 years there won't be any more white man and the mixed race will have only minimal traces of the white man. Though if you forward an other 10 000 years it's likely that you'll only have an Asian/black mixed race left...or  rather mainly balck as Africa is the area that is least likely to industralize soon and lower birth rates...

This is not meant at being racist, meerly at predicting an unavoidable future, that the human race will homogenize and that the first ones to fully join this melting pot will be the least represented in the final mix.

You may not be racist. But your certainly ignorant. I mean you really think industrialised countries play by the game? Really? What world are you living in? And the industrialised countries to disappear in a couple of years? 2012? What exactly do you mean. Mayan prophecy?

Badassbab said:
Hephaestos said:

You may not be racist. But your certainly ignorant. I mean you really think industrialised countries play by the game? Really? What world are you living in? And the industrialised countries to disappear in a couple of years? 2012? What exactly do you mean. Mayan prophecy?

you certainly can't read... I said 20K years...

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:
Badassbab said:
Hephaestos said:

you certainly can't read... I said 20K years...

Actually I meant the culture. 2012-13 is the end of 'Western' culture. You heard it here first everyone courtesy of Hephaestos.

It has nothing 2 do with your country. Muslims are the most religiously-violent people in the world and we shouldn't envy their spine. Happens in my country all the time too. Besides, look at the only time in the Bible that Jesus was shown as very angry. what was the reason?

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs