By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If square-enix goes multi-plat with FF13vs,what should as fans do?

Hi to all rumor has it and as we know most rumors with square-enix concerning multi-plats become true,that ff13vs is going to 360 also.it happened before with ff13 going multi,and also the length of time it took for that game to come out.

my question to you is what should we as fans do if when ff13vs goes multi-plat?thanks in advance for your input to this thread.

Don,t be Fanboys,Be Gamefans,Play games 4ever...GAME ON(msn)

Around the Network

Keep on keepin' on

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

sit in the corner and sulk

Commit suicide!!! Jokes apart, purchase the game on PS3 and hope they dont either postpone what would be the release of PS3 version or downgrade it, nothing else to do. Its not that big of a problem.

I don't know what you guys are going to do...

But I'll be eating popcorn.... with a smile..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Buy it and play it on your platform of choice.  I can understand getting a little upset if it means a delay or that content gets cut, but people who are actual fans of the franchise, and not just the console it is traditionally associated with, should be pleased if more people get to experience the game.

Fans of what?

Fans of  Square-Enix, Final Fantasy, Nomura or video games in general should buy the game on their system of preference if it appeals to their tastes. Why should a multi-plat announcement change anything?

They should be happy that more people have the chance to play what appears to be one hell of a game.

As long as it does not cause the other edition to be delayed, this is exactly how I will feel.

everyone knows it's not coming to the 360 lol, it's coming to the PC.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

I seriously don't care. The more gamers that enjoy the games the better, right?