By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square will not make FF 13 DLC : What do you people think ?

Square will not make FF 13 DLC : What do you people think ?

Oh no !!! I love the game i want more !!! 36 60.00%

A LAME game like FF13 doe... 19 31.67%

What is FF13??? Was that a game ??? 5 8.33%

Total:60

I've never bought DLC and if FFXIII did have some, that fact wouldn't change.

FYI, the closest I've come to buying DLC is the fake man level from MM 9

Around the Network

That's great! now they can spend time on making better games!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

What do you mean "you people"?

Anyway, I'm not really interested in paying for easy mode for an already pitifully easy game.

What a lame poll, it's pretty hard to understand what each option means (well, mostly the second one) and even then, there's so much bias in each post it's hard to make your mind. I for example loved the game but I'm not sure if I want DLC or not. Mostly not.

The game needs more content, that's for sure. But I'm not much interested in buying content that should have been in the original game, content that was actually cut from the game. I'm not sure whether they cut that content because of DVD limitations or because they wanted more money by selling paid DLC but either way, I don't have much love for DLC. The only DLC I approve is more traditional expansions and anything else that feels like it brings something completely new instead of feeling like it should have been in the game in the first place. Oh, and free DLC is fine in pretty much every single case (not counting THQ's multiplayer component "DLC" and such).

So yeah, it's mostly fine they're not releasing any DLC. I'm kind of surprised they're not though, I was expecting them to.

badgenome said:

Anyway, I'm not really interested in paying for easy mode for an already pitifully easy game.

I don't think it's that kind of DLC he meant... Or what SE meant either. And I also disagree about the game being too easy. In fact, at times it was much harder than the average game today. I actually died in some battles, and that's not only boss battles.

Why would I want a game I like to have DLC?  I'm GLAD there's no DLC with it, and I love the game.  I hate DLC in most cases, particularly bad examples are games like The Sims 3.  A better example is Burnout:Paradise.  But I don't really see Square Enix having good DLC if they did have it.

Also, yes, the first post and poll are somewhat confusing.  Is English your native language?

Around the Network

I'm still trying to figure out a way to give some levels back to SE, so I don't think I will be looking for any extra levels.

I think FF13 is an amazing game, but I never buy DLCs

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Fayceless said:

Why would I want a game I like to have DLC?  I'm GLAD there's no DLC with it, and I love the game.  I hate DLC in most cases, particularly bad examples are games like The Sims 3.  A better example is Burnout:Paradise.  But I don't really see Square Enix having good DLC if they did have it.

Also, yes, the first post and poll are somewhat confusing.  Is English your native language?

why is it confusing ?  do you like the game and want more in a DLC way vote 1 , if you don´t like the game and don´t want DLC , vote 2 , if you dont know what game is FF13 vote 3.

Is hard to understand this? if i put all the possibilitys the pool will have 15 choises or more .

Tell me: what do I vote if I like the game and don't want DLC? And what do I vote if I don't like the game but want DLC?

FF13 DLC = more corridors........ no thank you.

I never cared much for DLC.  And I also never cared for Square Enix for almost 10 years now...

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.