By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - There is some humanity left in the Helghast...

....or would they do this otherwise?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

I think by now everyone knows that the Helghast are the good guys in the war :)

if they include this in KZ3 in some way then I am getting it for sure...

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

All I can say is the Helghast must be heterosexual white guys 'cause that's they way they dance.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

BEST KILLZONE FOOTAGE EVAR!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!

Around the Network

Lol, this is just like the Spartan Kat and some Bungie Folks playing Just Dance 2 on the Wii at Pax.

I always assumed the Helgans were the good guys no?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

This is a hint that Helghast tanks are drivable in GT5

Ajescent said:

They're not bad but they are somewhat corrupt. ISA soldiers consider themselves the good guys but the top guys and leaders of the ISA, like the helghast, aren't exactly saints and they know it.

In Killzone 2, the helghast fit the "Good guy" category a lot better than the ISA I would say though.

IMU1808 said:
Ajescent said:

They're not bad but they are somewhat corrupt. ISA soldiers consider themselves the good guys but the top guys and leaders of the ISA, like the helghast, aren't exactly saints and they know it.

In Killzone 2, the helghast fit the "Good guy" category a lot better than the ISA I would say though.

ah, both sides are morally grey, nice.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?