By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 20 Sign Up Thread - Final Fantasy Themed

I'm going to pass on this game... mainly because it looks like it's going to take 2 and a half years to finish.

30 players and no time limits is very extreme.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Yeah...time limit please...or I quit.

Put me in some back-up list, please. 

Back-Up: 

1. c03n3nj0

I'll see if I can pay. 

First day of school, and Algebra 2 is already proving to be a bitch. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Guys as long as the game finishes before 21st December 2012 its fine!!!

right?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

maybe a time limit on the first day? or on nights?

Signup List
1. GodOfWar_3ever 
2.  Vetteman94
3.  Theprof00
4. TruckOSaurus
5. Metalgear_94
6. nen-suer
7. darthdevidem01
8. Hepha (the SK)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

Were you guys trying to start a game without me?  A VGC Mafia, FInal Fantasy themed game?  Fools!  I can sense these things!  I stopped paying attention to Round 19 for like a week and just this afternoon my spidey sense started tingling.  [edit:  And mind you I read like 450 posts before getting to the link to here, so it would have been very soon after this was made.]

Also I want to host the next round.  Since apparently we aren't deciding these things at the end of the previous game anymore. 

Signup List
1.  GodOfWar_3ever 
2.  Vetteman94
3.  Theprof00
4.  TruckOSaurus
5.  Metalgear_94
6.  nen-suer
7.  darthdevidem01
8.  Hepha (the SK)
9.  Final-Fan

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Fine!

60 hour time limits.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Final-Fan said:

Were you guys trying to start a game without me?  A VGC Mafia, FInal Fantasy themed game?  Fools!  I can sense these things!  I stopped paying attention to Round 19 for like a week and just now my spidey sense started tingling. 

Also I want to host the next round.  Since apparently we aren't deciding these things at the end of the previous game anymore. 

Signup List
1.  GodOfWar_3ever 
2.  Vetteman94
3.  Theprof00
4.  TruckOSaurus
5.  Metalgear_94
6.  nen-suer
7.  darthdevidem01
8.  Hepha (the SK)
9.  Final-Fan

Actually theprof decided he was hosting the next game after this at the end of last round.

Don't worry, you get round 22.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:

Fine!

60 hour time limits.

Are you not playing?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

dtewi said:
Final-Fan said:

Actually theprof decided he was hosting the next game after this at the end of last round.
Don't worry, you get round 22.

But can you IMAGINE, he'd be every other post in the game

Maybe we'll vote on it.  We can put forth proposed themes etc. and the people will choose!  Up until now it hasn't been a problem as we haven't had much competition; in fact we used to have a problem of not enough people wanting to host IIRC. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!