By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 20 Sign Up Thread - Final Fantasy Themed

darthdevidem01 said:
dtewi said:

Fine!

60 hour time limits.

Are you not playing?

Yeah, I'm playing in the game I make where I know every role.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
dtewi said:
Final-Fan said:
Also I want to host the next round.  Since apparently we aren't deciding these things at the end of the previous game anymore. 

Actually theprof decided he was hosting the next game after this at the end of last round.
Don't worry, you get round 22.

But can you IMAGINE, he'd be every other post in the game

Maybe we'll vote on it.  We can put forth proposed themes etc. and the people will choose!  Up until now it hasn't been a problem as we haven't had much competition; in fact we used to have a problem of not enough people wanting to host IIRC. 

I put forth the idea of 3 vanilla games of 5 people each.

Well, not vanilla, but they'll be fun games.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Also if we have time limits, IMO there should be a very liberal interpretation of when we should extend them.  Making people muster a majority vote to extend is terrible IMO.  I'd prefer one quarter max, or even just if anyone is having a decent dialogue, or more people want to keep going than to end it. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

And dtewi:  you do have Biggs and Wedge in your game, right?  You must.  I don't care if they're siblings, masons, mafia, whatever.  FF requires them. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
dtewi said:
Final-Fan said:
Also I want to host the next round.  Since apparently we aren't deciding these things at the end of the previous game anymore. 

Actually theprof decided he was hosting the next game after this at the end of last round.
Don't worry, you get round 22.

But can you IMAGINE, he'd be every other post in the game

Maybe we'll vote on it.  We can put forth proposed themes etc. and the people will choose!  Up until now it hasn't been a problem as we haven't had much competition; in fact we used to have a problem of not enough people wanting to host IIRC. 

lol i would never!

But I took the idea for a halloween themed resident evil one. So if anyone else wants to make some suggestions go right ahead.

Honestly, I just want to write the fluff (story), anyone else can put the game together.

Around the Network

There's going to be 13 Cids in the game

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

But there was no Cid in FFI!

So nyeh.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
hatmoza said:

But there was no Cid in FFI!

So nyeh.

Just because I love the SquareSoft Final Fantasy era so much, I might just reconsider joining this game.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

The Cidmfia Vs the town

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Everybody roleclaim Cid the first day just for shits & giggles XD