By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 20 Sign Up Thread - Final Fantasy Themed

Hephaestos said:

I started carring less and less as they increased the amount of minigames... I just can't stand having to play cards or waterpolo to complete my RPG game...

the snes era though... yummy!

I'm a sucker for side quests. Especially VI, VII, VIII, IX and X-2.

They were so fun and felt so rewarding. The one's in XII and XIII feel forced and are far from enjoyable.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

Hephaestos said:

I started carring less and less as they increased the amount of minigames... I just can't stand having to play cards or waterpolo to complete my RPG game...

They were so fun and felt so rewarding. The one's in XII and XIII feel forced and are far from enjoyable.

side quests are great. it's the side game i dislike :p

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

Hephaestos said:

The card game in VIII was awesome in fact it was better than the actual game.

Signature goes here!

hatmoza said:

Hephaestos said:

you didn't like the hunts in 12? I thought 12 was awesome, although, since 7, I haven't really felt any of the sidequests to be "worth it". Shit. 7's sidequests gave you characters...and awesome ones too! There haven't been unlockable characters since! wtf se?

TruckOSaurus said:
Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

Hephaestos said:

The card game in VIII was awesome in fact it was better than the actual game.

agreed. They need to release a PSN Multiplayer online version of triple triad. Oh, I would buy 5 copies.

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Everybody roleclaim Cid the first day just for shits & giggles XD

I am ... Spartacus. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
hatmoza said:
Everybody roleclaim Cid the first day just for shits & giggles XD

I am ... Spartacus. 

And http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slmDi0MI96w&feature=related but embedding disabled :(

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Signup List
1. GodOfWar_3ever 
2. Vetteman94
3. Theprof00
4. TruckOSaurus
5. Metalgear_94
6. nen-suer
7. darthdevidem01
8. Hephaestos
9. Final-Fan
10. Homer_Simpson  
11. c03n3nj0

Shoot I'll join. 

Dtewi

you should cut off some numbers..... 30 is impossible. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

yeah thirty is going to be too much...I'd say 24 at max is good, but even 20 might be better.

25 it is.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you