By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: Mass Effect 3 PS3 announcement next month?

WOW WHAT AN EARTH STATTERING ANNOUNCEMENT OR RUMOR!(sarcasm)

Around the Network

Agree with others that this should be a given.  But will it be a simultaneous release?

Also I think its premature to say this, as sales of the PS3 version would and should dictate the future of the series on the console.  If it doesn't sell well at all (say ... less than 750k), is it worth it?  Bioshock 2 anybody?

Darth Tigris said:

Agree with others that this should be a given.  But will it be a simultaneous release?

Also I think its premature to say this, as sales of the PS3 version would and should dictate the future of the series on the console.  If it doesn't sell well at all (say ... less than 750k), is it worth it?  Bioshock 2 anybody?

But Bioshock Infinite is still going to PS3 as well as 360 so that seems like a poor example.

Darth Tigris said:

Bioshock 2 is a bad example because it didn't sell well on the 360 either (only about 1/2 of what Bioshock did).  At least Bioshock 2 sold more on the PS3 than Bioshock.

I would say that the only thing that is in question about ME3 is whether it will be a simultaneous release on the PS3.  I would bet that it will.

Around the Network
Torillian said:
Darth Tigris said:

But Bioshock Infinite is still going to PS3 as well as 360 so that seems like a poor example.

So Take 2 felt it WAS worth it, even though it didn't sell big numbers, so EA might too.  That's my point.  Wasn't trying to throw anyone under the bus.  

Notorius.A.i.G said:

ME3 coming to the PS3 is pretty much a sure thing.

this

examiner having a slow news day

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

i think its coming but m$ will get a 3 to 6 month exclusive deal for the game though.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Carl2291 said:

I thought this was obvious lol.

Pretty pointless releasing the 2nd game of a trilogy then nothing more...