By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Predict how much PlayStation MOVE will SELL?!

Every console owner will own at least one Move controller.

40 million after one year :3

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
saicho said:
jneul said:

Guys you are being mean it will sell more than 9000 in Germany alone, dont you read the news, or even read my threads, move will be a slow seller but I know it should atleast sell more than 5 million (lifetime sales), I predict 10-12million lifetime AS PEOPLE WILL BUY MULTIPLE CONTROLLERS AND NOT JUST THE ONE!!

It all depends on the next wii and if it makes any more improvements on the motion controls it has because if they keep the same motion controls I think people will be too used to the move by the time wii2 comes out and will not buy a product with inferior motion controls,,,, JUST AN OPINION AND I'M NOT BASHING

is this the first time you have seen a "over 9000" joke? :x

over 9000 is serious internet business -_-

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

saicho said:
jneul said:

Guys you are being mean it will sell more than 9000 in Germany alone, dont you read the news, or even read my threads, move will be a slow seller but I know it should atleast sell more than 5 million (lifetime sales), I predict 10-12million lifetime AS PEOPLE WILL BUY MULTIPLE CONTROLLERS AND NOT JUST THE ONE!!

It all depends on the next wii and if it makes any more improvements on the motion controls it has because if they keep the same motion controls I think people will be too used to the move by the time wii2 comes out and will not buy a product with inferior motion controls,,,, JUST AN OPINION AND I'M NOT BASHING

is this the first time you have seen a "over 9000" joke? :x

actually yes since I never always used to hang out here I must be too old lol

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

hatmoza said:

OMG now I'll get to make a 

"Will the PlayStation Move Outsell Nintendo Gamecube" Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
hatmoza said:

"Will the PlayStation Move Outsell Nintendo Gamecube" Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BE PREPARED TO GET ..... BANNED lol

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Around the Network
jneul said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Why?, the premise might be unrealistic, but not impossible, and he is just asking a question, not stating it as a fact.

Kennyheart said:
NiKKoM said:
A Bad Clown said:
Simulacrum said:

Since EyeToy has sold over 10m units with 120m userbase...And Move is basicly 4 years too late...And Wii has already taken care of that marketshare...I will have to say....Over 9000.

ur doing it wrong

Yeah.. that's right.. but we al grew up with this one:

Now someone please get the Team 4 star version.

wat??!?!?!? :S

CGI-Quality said:

Listening to recent chatter amongst gamers, game stores, and reviews alike, I'm thinking Move will have a better holiday than I initially thought. As for it's lifetime, hard to tell right now. Unlike a game, it's harder to pinpoint a mid-gen peripheral.

I'll wait for sales to start rolling in, watch Sony's marketing, and see how/what games are pumped out after the holidays before replying an exact #. Sorry darth

Same here, im waiting too. For the same reason stated by CGI, it should do well, but how well, its hard to tell at the moment.

flagstaad said:
jneul said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Why?, the premise might be unrealistic, but not impossible, and he is just asking a question, not stating it as a fact.

lol how long have you been here for?? I was joking...

PS VITA = LIFE

how can one predict that.. no one knows how the market may react with the move.. or kinect for that matter..

it may sell MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS

or sell like 1 or 2 million.. and completely flop..

who knows.. so I'm staying away from the prediction

mM