By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Predict how much PlayStation MOVE will SELL?!

Guys you are being mean it will sell more than 9000 in Germany alone, dont you read the news, or even read my threads, move will be a slow seller but I know it should atleast sell more than 5 million (lifetime sales), I predict 10-12million lifetime AS PEOPLE WILL BUY MULTIPLE CONTROLLERS AND NOT JUST THE ONE!!

It all depends on the next wii and if it makes any more improvements on the motion controls it has because if they keep the same motion controls I think people will be too used to the move by the time wii2 comes out and will not buy a product with inferior motion controls,,,, JUST AN OPINION AND I'M NOT BASHING

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Around the Network

12 Million.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

12-15 million!

I'm serious.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

>10 million I think. It'll have a much better attach rate that Eyetoy given it's gonna be implemented for some big name core games which will bring in a few punters with each of those core games that come out. iy'll end up with a 15-20% attach rate I reckon.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

NiKKoM said:
A Bad Clown said:
Simulacrum said:

Since EyeToy has sold over 10m units with 120m userbase...And Move is basicly 4 years too late...And Wii has already taken care of that marketshare...I will have to say....Over 9000.

ur doing it wrong

Yeah.. that's right.. but we al grew up with this one:

arghh we have been invaded by anime fans!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

2-3 Milions till end of this year with strong legs when better games start to be released (sorcery, KZ3 etc)

As i see tons of people telling they want one but there's need to be some good games on it.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

If we're going by all individual pieces of hardware combined, I'd have to guess somewhere around 15 mil.

With 320 GB bundle  will do just fine.

It will do a lot because it's bundled with the console now if they stop the bundle then that's a different story.

jneul said:

Guys you are being mean it will sell more than 9000 in Germany alone, dont you read the news, or even read my threads, move will be a slow seller but I know it should atleast sell more than 5 million (lifetime sales), I predict 10-12million lifetime AS PEOPLE WILL BUY MULTIPLE CONTROLLERS AND NOT JUST THE ONE!!

It all depends on the next wii and if it makes any more improvements on the motion controls it has because if they keep the same motion controls I think people will be too used to the move by the time wii2 comes out and will not buy a product with inferior motion controls,,,, JUST AN OPINION AND I'M NOT BASHING

is this the first time you have seen a "over 9000" joke? :x

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.