By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Any Anime or Manga recommendations based on my list?

thelifatree said:
 tarheel91

you like planetes? O_o No one I talk to ever knows what it is :(

Definitely an underappreciated series.  Watched the whole series in three days despite work.

Around the Network

blue gender,the mars daybreak, ah my goddess, tenchi muyo, tenchi universe, tenchi tokyo, tenchi gxp, macross 7, robotech saga, ufo ultra maiden valkyrie, lensman, vampire hunter d,8 man after, cassahan :robot hunter, please teacher, ronin warriors. try those

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

hatmoza said:

Slam Dunk

One of the funniest Animes ever. I don't read manga but I liked Slam Dunk so much that I'd probably read the manga (I wonder if it does).

If the Anime is anywhere near the manga....Im gonna go watch the anime BYE oh and OP: Rurouni Kenshin

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Has Ghost In The Shell been mentioned?

Edit: Ah it has, but whatever, the song is badass so its fine.

Outlaw Star

Samurai Seven

Tenchi Muyo

Around the Network

dragonball z, yu yu hakusho, and cowboy bebop have always been my favorite animes.  trigun is good and so is gungrave.  wolfs rain too.

Check out my video game music blog:

http://games-and-guitars.synergize.co/

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

He who hesitates is lost

FLCL = Legendary, watch it, period.

One Piece = DBZ

Monster = Death Note

Toradora! = Lovely Complex