By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PSP vs ds THE VIDEO!!

Dam that video makes GTA on the psp look worst than mario kart.. wtf?

mM
Around the Network

Exactly my point... The DS games somehow come off looking way better...

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Except they got a fact wrong... 128 mb is false... in fact there's 2GB cards on the market and they can theoretically get bigger so the DS actually has better space...

You mean 256MB carts and not 2GB ;)

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

This thread died fast LOL

Around the Network

That cause no one cares, the DS kicks the PSP's butt no matter how many videos are done, or how much better the games look. The DS wins every time.

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

Interesting video, I just want the music really.

When it comes to the two, I want both really. I want the DS because it's a handheld and because it's literally a complete hand held system with it's backwards compatibility and such. Also, the touch screen is interesting (I've only played Trauma Center though) as well.

However, the Sony PSP is pretty cool being a media hub and all. Hacking it for custom firmware aside, the fact that I can hook it up with my PS3 for WiFi media viewing is something I'd be interested in.

More games that are designed for a handheld system or some handheld designed games but a huge media usage. That's what I see it coming down to.

terrible video. GTA on PSP looks amazing (I am not into portable gaming though and I think the 2D games prevalent on DS are much more suited for portable gaming, DS 3D titles though are too ugly to watch for more than three seconds)

But these GT comparisons are always weird. When they compare PS3 with 360 the PS3 version always looks completely washed out with too high brightness settings. Which is amazing because on my TV the PS3 standard settings are pretty dark.

Good video, did anyone notice that PSP games looks A LOT darker than DS games?. The only part I don't like about my PSP is the analog nub, the damn thing hurts my thumb until death, a longer battery life for the psp would have been a lot better. Anyway I love playing my PSP. Here is a very funny video about the same battle:

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

Shido said:

Good video, did anyone notice that PSP games looks A LOT darker than DS games?.

One of the reasons I guess is that the PSP can't spare the power, it's battery life is already short