By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PSP vs ds THE VIDEO!!

http://www.gametrailers.com/vs.php?ep=2&hd=0

Im quite impressed.

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:

Im quite impressed.

Me too.

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

nice video find leo

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

Bump

mM

Great music

Around the Network

Very good video

Functionality - PSP
Controls - PSP (I just love the analog stick too much)
Technology - PSP
Multiplayer - DS
Games - DS
Overall - PSP (That's why I bought one)

good video

Ok... was it just me or did the PSP games look horrible compared to the DS one's in the video... what were they using to capture the PSP's video? Surely the games look better then they showed in the video right? Mario Kart DS blew that ATV game way out of the water graphics wise according to the video.. WTH? Even Metroid Prime hunters looked comparable to Syphon filter...  Surely somethings amuck.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

@darknight

Yea i agree, I have that ATV game and it looks like a normal ps2 game. GT is just wierd with sony stuff.

mM

Well if I was going to buy a system and I used that video as being my starting point for what system to get. I'd purchase the DS over the PSP. It's like someone brought the ugly PSP to the prom... yikes.  Not one PSP game looked better then any of the DS games graphics wise.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.