By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Steve claims iPod touch 'outsells Nintendo and Sony combined'

Don't know if it's already posted, but another bold statement from Apple.

Source

I cannot see the possible spin Steve could've made to get those numbers, so I call this a blatant lie
Is that kind of misinformation even legal ?

Around the Network

I'm also going to make a claim.

Apple, your MANUALS SUCK A HORSES ASS!

Someone seems to have been on the moon lately. Nintendo soundly stated some time after that statement was made that it was nothing but a lie from journalists. Also, just because it has games, doens'tr make it a gaming machine little Stevie. My DVD player plays games too. The device isn't selling because of it's games (if it had, it would have PSP Go like sales) but because it is and portable computer. Too bad even he doesn't seem to get it.

Above: still the best game of the year.

i dont think he is joking... lol im sure there is more than 4 times the amount of ipods (in general) than psps and nintendo DS's.... who doesnt have an ipod?...

Ghazi4 said:

i dont think he is joking... lol im sure there is more than 4 times the amount of ipods (in general) than psps and nintendo DS's.... who doesnt have an ipod?...

I don't. But my sister does. and every ipod she has gottens manual is a piece of friggin crap.

Around the Network

Well outsells to me implies that currently each week the ipod touch is outselling the DS and pss combined, it doesn't seem to mean that its outsold them overall.

If thats true, then thats crazy.

Hmm, this from a company whos logo used to be:

A RAINBOW Apple with a bite taken out of it.

Im just sayin...

Budweiser ousell Apple, Nintendo and Sony combined,

alfredofroylan said:

Budweiser ousell Apple, Nintendo and Sony combined,

Is that a name?

Above: still the best game of the year.

Apple lies all the time, they also make mediocre overpriced products.