By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Rumor: "Back To The Future" Remake...With Justin Bieber?!?!?

TX109 said:

and how much you wanna bet Tim Bourton will direct it and Johnny Depp will play the Doctor(cant remeber his full name, been lioke 3 years since i last saw the movies)...i just have a sick feeling that that would happen.

why cant Hollywood just stop ruining stuff...whats next? a remake of Ferris Bueller's Day Off with Micheal Cera?

I like that cera guy. That's actually not a bad idea. lol

Around the Network
oldschoolfool said:
TX109 said:

and how much you wanna bet Tim Bourton will direct it and Johnny Depp will play the Doctor(cant remeber his full name, been lioke 3 years since i last saw the movies)...i just have a sick feeling that that would happen.

why cant Hollywood just stop ruining stuff...whats next? a remake of Ferris Bueller's Day Off with Micheal Cera?

That is actually a bad idea. Here is why.

if we all combine our thoughts, we can make justin bieber burst into flames.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Darc Requiem said:
oldschoolfool said:
TX109 said:

That is actually a bad idea. Here is why.

LOL!!!

the sad thing is, that isnt that far off...

oldschoolfool said:
TX109 said:

I like his roles is some of the movies, but he wouldn't have a place as one of the original characters.

Unless he's been playing awkward roles to hide his true acting potential. I'd love to see that.

The BuShA owns all!